Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Headlight.

Last edited by savageshooter; 04-03-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savageshooter View Post
    DX have proven as of late to be a shambolic organisation of idiots. The last three transactions I have had with them have been slow, incorrectly priced with the last one being totally lost and all records deleted from my account. Too bad for them my PayPal account is not as piss poor organised or devious as DX twits.
    Nibblet likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    @mikee did you get the h14.2 or the h14r.2? Hows it go? Good piece of kit?

Was looking at getting the h14r.2, pretty decent specs and lenser seem to have a good rep and 5 year warranty
    I think the 14.2 r is a alot brighter than the 14.2,Rechargeable batteries dont seem to be a issue as it will run on two common 18650 batteries or AA,s if needed.They are alot larger than the h7.I have found the programable function a bit of a gimmick.There is a setting for storage where it wont accidentally turn itself on.I dont think you can beat the lenser warranty.With the H7 i have never had a issue with warranty and has been replaced with a new one any time there is a small issue.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Ah FFS, I was too impatient and brought it without waiting for your reply. Guess I will find out the hard way. I ended up getting the H14R.2 as it can run its lion rechargable OR standard/rechargable batts. And its 'boost' mode goes to 850lm compared to the H14.2 which is 350lm. 300m beam from a headlamp sounds mint.

Was tempted to get another cheapie but this will get thrashed at work and can be used hunting/camping so 5 year warranty should do the trick. Just as long as I don't loose it like Cam apparently does every other week.
    Yes you are. Seen one in action, more faults than the old one. In fact the owner has gone back to the old one.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    Yes you are. Seen one in action, more faults than the old one. In fact the owner has gone back to the old one.
    Ah well serves me right for being impulsive and impatient. Time will be the telling factor.

I brought the SEO5 Led Lenser
    Much better for what I want but time will tell. $92 incl GST from our local wholsaler. No idea what reail price would be
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    DX have proven as of late to be a shambolic organisation of idiots. The last three transactions I have had with them have been slow, incorrectly priced with the last one being totally lost and all records deleted from my account. Too bad for them my PayPal account is not as piss poor organised or devious as DX twits.
    Yeah Ive had the odd ***up myself. But over all not too bad. Pity your experience was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    It turned up today. I think it may make a good fire lighter
    What's it like? Is it really that bright?

first thing you notice is the weight.I reckon if you wore this thing for any length of time you would end up with a stoop like Smeagol.
    It is indeed bright, but i doubt it comes close to the claimed output. Has a nice wide and bright flood which suits my needs for this particular light. Direct recharging as well.
    Maca49 likes this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Worth the money you reckon?

Yep. You can probably find one on Ali express that even comrs with batteries for a very good price. I already have a supply of 1850 s so wasnt bothered.
    $35 delivered. Cant go wrong really
    Forgotmaboltagain+1