Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By stuart
  • 1 Post By Kudu

Thread: Kuiu Pro Pack System vid

Kuiu Pro Pack System vid

hey guys and gals,

if your intested in the kuiu pack system heres my thoughts compared to my old tatonka

enjoy

https://youtu.be/TLUTdTKxBHk
    whirehair and Ngo like this.

Cool Vid thanks for posting. Very clever pack
    I love the fact you’re maintaining your hydration and it assisted in the purchase
    If I didn’t just buy a macpac 65L I would have been tempted but I’d need to save up
    Cheers

I did a review on their ULTRA system a little while ago as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQidPcVKwA&t=48s

Its still going strong. Although one of the straps has broken..but I have carried a lot of heavy loads in it recently. But a new set of upgraded straps for the pack was on $14.95!!... So I can't go wrong!
    stuart likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i41do2 View Post
    Cool Vid thanks for posting. Very clever pack
    I love the fact you’re maintaining your hydration and it assisted in the purchase
    If I didn’t just buy a macpac 65L I would have been tempted but I’d need to save up
    Cheers
    Gotta stay hydrated on Sunday mornings, yeah the old lockdown virtual booze up with some buddies had a lot to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    I did a review on their ULTRA system a little while ago as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQidPcVKwA&t=48s

Its still going strong. Although one of the straps has broken..but I have carried a lot of heavy loads in it recently. But a new set of upgraded straps for the pack was on $14.95!!... So I can't go wrong!
    Yeah pretty sure I watched your video before buying mine, Altho they don’t do the ultra anymore it’s all relevant

@stuart good video mate, as I commented on your YouTube channel I drove to the Kuiu shop (the only one in the world - as far as I’m aware), when I was in the US, I spent around $1,000 NZ$, on a few things for my self and some gifts.
    Given the current travelling conditions, I regret not spending more!
    I love their gear and have a complete set of hunting cloths now (with spares!).
    It’s an expensive addiction, but so is hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    @stuart good video mate, as I commented on your YouTube channel I drove to the Kuiu shop (the only one in the world - as far as I’m aware), when I was in the US, I spent around $1,000 NZ$, on a few things for my self and some gifts.
    Given the current travelling conditions, I regret not spending more!
    I love their gear and have a complete set of hunting cloths now (with spares!).
    It’s an expensive addiction, but so is hunting!
    Super jelious mate! Would be cool as to go there... yeah I honestly don’t wanna know how much I’ve spent on their gear... the order I placed when I got the pack was over 3k