Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Kuiu Pro vs Pro LT Pack

Kuiu Pro vs Pro LT Pack

Has anyone been able to directly compare the Pro 7800 pack to the Pro LT 7000?

Less the lighter cordura fabric, outer compression straps and lashing tie down points do you loose anything else in functionality by going the LT? Does it have the same amount of pockets etc?

Not sure about the 7800 vs 7000 models, but the LT models generally have fewer pockets & features. I think that’s how they get weight down
    stagstalker likes this.

The lts still have a good whack of pockets. Lots of internal mesh pockets, plenty for organising imo, could see myself ever needing more
    stagstalker likes this.

Does the 7000 have one or two pockets in the top lid? How many pockets does it have on the front outer? (not including the two side rocket pockets).

Jus
    Kuiu have videos for all their packs showcasing the pockets and storage plus water bladder compartments. Have you gone onto YouTube and searched up these particular packs?
    stagstalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    Kuiu have videos for all their packs showcasing the pockets and storage plus water bladder compartments. Have you gone onto YouTube and searched up these particular packs?
    Yes very familiar. From the video i’m guessing the LT has only one pocket in the top lid and only one in the front outer but looking for confirmation from someone who has one as the video doesn’t leave me feeling like I know exactly what it has.

Mate sent me a 2min video of his Pro 7800 last night and it was much better for seeing all the pockets and how big they are etc. There also seems to be minimal review videos on the 7000 too which is odd. Plenty on the 7800.

Hey mate I have the 4000 LT and it has two pockets in both the lid and the outer if that's any help to you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    stagstalker and SPEARONZ like this.
    Its not what you get but what you give that makes a life !!

Right just confirmed what pockets are on the back outside. Just looking to confirm if the top lid on the Pro LT 7000 has one or two pockets now if anyone knows?

All questions answered team cheers
    Jus likes this.

Jus
    Sounds like you are about to spend a day chunk of coin..! Id be very surprised if you regretted it. Kuiu packs are the bomb!
    stagstalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    Sounds like you are about to spend a day chunk of coin..! Id be very surprised if you regretted it. Kuiu packs are the bomb!
    Always wanted one but the price is a big factor alright! Had a bit of a work bonus that might be my moment haha
    25/08 IMP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stagstalker View Post
    Always wanted one but the price is a big factor alright! Had a bit of a work bonus that might be my moment haha
    They are mint packs mate, I lugged 40 plus kegs out in mine last weekend. Legs were poked shoulders where comfy as
    kukuwai, stagstalker and whirehair like this.

I’ve got a pro Lt 5500. Absolutely love it! Extremely comfortable and more than sufficient pockets. If Pro has more pockets then crikey I’m not sure what you’d put in them. Otherwise the biggest difference is weight. With the real high quality stuff you obviously need to pay more. My belief is the better quality stuff is cheaper in the long run, it’s just a compromise with other gear you need/want. The big items though eg boots, pack, Binoculars, scope = pay the money and be done with it…. No more what if’s…
    stagstalker likes this.

Just hit go on a full kit including the LT 4000 and 7000 bags. Need to plan some hunting now!
    25/08 IMP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stagstalker View Post
    Just hit go on a full kit including the LT 4000 and 7000 bags. Need to plan some hunting now!
    Be keen to see the pocket layout on the 4000

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
    stagstalker likes this.