Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Need a new pack

MSL
    Not a frame as such but very effective. with the rigidity of the pack plus the central beam it's very comfy and solid when loaded up. It's a 2-3 day max bag if you like ultralight traveling

Just ordered a one planet McMillan (I think it's called). Couple of mates have them and I'm impressed. Will be retiring the 25 year old macpac cascade.

Huk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    Just ordered a one planet McMillan (I think it's called). Couple of mates have them and I'm impressed. Will be retiring the 25 year old macpac cascade.
    Jezus just looked them up not cheap thought my markor was dear should be good, a no nonsense pack

Went in to highcountry in Christchurch yesterday and ordered a stiletto. Have looked at a Styx pack that a workmate has that's 15 years old and was very impressed with how it's held up, he would not have been kind to it either.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Every day is leg day.

Mystery ranch.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I have a Badlands, not getting any use think it is 80Lt.
    Due to one shoulder already being reconstructed and the other about to be done I'm not going to be loading it up and doing big walks anytime soon.
    It's a very good pack sits well and certainly gets my gear in for those long walks and overnighters, PM me if interested in photos @bigred

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Scored this pack of Double shot, awesome product and a nice guy to deal with.
    puku, Pengy and Double Shot like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"