Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Using Drones

A mate of mine just got a mean drone with a thermal camera on board. 20minutes of flying autonomy. I was really impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill999 View Post
    Same thing happened here on my orchard, drone cased it then robbers followed. ............
    My sympathy.
    Make sure that when you blow it out of the sky, you are hidden under trees / cover etc so no on board cameras which are are transmitting real time recordings back to the Mau Mau can record your image . And if the Mau Mau turn up trying to claim their craft you deny all knowledge and refuse access to your property.
    Should they then resort to support from Plod to gain access. then ensure they admit in front of Plod to illegally flying it over your property without your permission ......and of course, they wont find the carcass remains which may have any evidence of what happened. Will they.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    Yup, impressive.............BUT REALLY, how many of us annoyed Kiwi's have a workshop with a lathe and a milling machine inside?

Achievable ideas required.

Kiwi Sapper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    At last a legal precedent and one which seems to hinge on the drone being over the shooters PRIVATE property when shot at (and of course, no danger to anyone). Arrogant Real Estate Agents who think they are Mini Gods, take note.
    Name:  Drone-pigeon-shooting.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  61.4 KB

HOO BLOODY RAY

Constable Plod will just hate this....... Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah and we property owners will love it .