Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Arsehole Dumped birds !

Quote Originally Posted by C404 View Post
    Hey if we are realistic, we all have wasted the odd bit of meat here and there.
    I am going to approach the local butcher one day and ask if I can sit in and learn a bit from them. I make my own sausages etc but I still biff a lot of meat I havent boned out properly, due to lack of skill. To be honest, my missus is waaaay better with a boning knife that I am. I can skin faster than her though, (just. )
    We are pretty lucky to have the opportunity to criticise ourselves though, with regard to meat. A lot of people have not got the opportunity to moan about a bit of wasted meat .
    all true mate but there a big dif between us losing a woundie or the odd bird going off and somebody dumping a heap of birds or shooting a deer and taking nothing leaving it to rot.
    A lot of people have not got the opportunity to moan about a bit of wasted meat .
    the very reason im hot on it from granparents who went through the depression.
    we dont know how lucky we are mate

another thing....man do the hawks hang around in "swarms" where its been done. that makes sneaky jumpshooting harder still.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/national/688875...-ignorant-pigs
    This journalist needs a kick in the arse . Headlines Wild West bla bla . Read on and west coast is unblemished its ashburton . Dick head !
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Given the sensationalist tinge the MSM has adopted over these issues does it really come as any suprise Munsey. id suggest a spot of bird retrieving at ellesmere may cool this writing fools(aka reporter) ardour a little.

north canterbury could crow less in 4 years hunting at the f&g wetland at boggy creek i never saw a ranger and the only time i did.Was at wolfs rd was when i stopped to ask what the fuck he was parkin a caravan there when i was trying to bop some geese
    turned out they were putting on a barbie for the 2nd opening but i had to offer to show him my licence i suspect otherwise he was gonna let me drive offseems silly that they would want to set up some kind of inter region one upmanship but that more likely a perception of the JOURNO and i use the term loosely.funny tho if a greeny breaks the law by rammin another boat they,re misguided heroes in the pursuit of a greater good but a idiot or two in our midst means we are all tainted.