Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

Like Tree4642Likes

Thread: Game bird diary for all

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    SamE tonighte not a bird in the sky Swan shoot tomorrow may be ok
    Where have they all gone Happy
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Whats the Gamebore worth now Tussock ,I picked up a few packets for $15.50 last week off TM.

I ain't doing much better than Happy, 1 drake out of a pair tonight .
    Put up 3 pheasants today ,never got a shot.They scarey as the ducks
    Gun control means using both hands

Swan hunt Tauranga harbor today. Apparently us murderers (60 + people) will be on the news TV3 next day or so. Very vocal reporter she shouted we were all murderers someone yelled you re welcome to stay but shut the fuck up or fuck off and neck minute police arrive
    She didn't have a boat so bad luck Necessary hunt for welfare of pop and harbour. We got 5 or 6 each and brought home kgs of meat.
    Shooting was hard but good downed some high up birds no wounded on our part. Hundreds and hundreds of birds. 100 or so taken wouldn't scratch the numbers at all. TV3 were parked up in their boat filming all the action. The angry reporter on shore had animal skin boots on and was a chain smoking tree hugger . They really needed to shoot 500 as some I breasted were starving to death . Anyhow politics of it all aside a good learning experience and I d do it again .

Canada geese numbers a building too I'm told Happy ,won't be long will be some better shooting to be had in this area .
    They do need culling ,did you see what they doing to the mud flats?I wouldn't eat any shell fish from the harbor now.
    Cockies aren't going to be pleased I expect .
    Happy likes this.

Good on you Happy,hunters have to harvest the birds to make the the game bird population sustainable if only those tree hugging f##kers new where food came from.
    gadgetman, BRADS and Happy like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Yep if some of those birds were your stock you d be getting done for their condition skinny and scrawny but still big birds Like a plane smash when they come down We were standing in the water not boat shooting at all.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Took the dog for a walk yesterday. Got 3 Mallards and a Grey.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Be interesting to hear what the result of the crony is .The guy I got these off had some 32g think they where going out at 1425 fps.
    Doesn't say on the box's what these 36g #2 are doing but would think be around the 1500 fps as well ,seems to be what most of the 36g stuff I've used is doing .Eley are a bit quicker at 1550 fps .

[QUOTE]The guy I got these off had some 32g think they where going out at 1425 fps.
    Doesn't say on the box's what these 36g #2 are doing but would think be around the 1500 fps as well ,seems to be what most of the 36g stuff I've used is doing .Eley are a bit quicker at 1550 fps . [/QUOTE]

i buy a lot of the gamebore 12 gauge steel for mates and still have some here for one,your right the velocity isnt on them anymore ??
    the 3 inch super magnum 32 gram load was ,from last years box,doing 1550fps while the 2 3/4 inch 30 gram loads supposed to be around 1450 fps.
    they all seem to like it and its cleaner than eley which some have said this season seems excessively dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Good on you Happy,hunters have to harvest the birds to make the the game bird population sustainable if only those tree hugging f##kers new where food came from.
    Campbell live TV3 tonight take a look Media in action !!

Think I'd rather go fishing than watch a bunch of limp dicks bleat about their moral high ground .Just trying to be little dictators & tell us what we're allowed to do in their ideal little worlds .We have rights too don't we ?

Yep I'm home in time to see it We all know that Happy will be the smiley one And those fricken media an ass licken greenys will be the ones in tears
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

That was some good video footage Happy.
    Just what was expected from the greenies and twisted fukn media tho

Myself and possom trapper followed a creek earlier this arvo and never harmed a bird But you can see by the number of birds here also they will cause a shit load of pastural damage,not just grazing but faecal.

Name:  picture 1782.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  165.2 KB
    Happy likes this.
    CFD

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    That was some good video footage Happy.
    Just what was expected from the greenies and twisted fukn media tho

Myself and possom trapper followed a creek earlier this arvo and never harmed a bird But you can see by the number of birds here also they will cause a shit load of pastural damage,not just grazing but faecal.

Attachment 10555
    When does yr season end ? We re all over now Will have to spend nights at home for a change he he.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    When does yr season end ? We re all over now Will have to spend nights at home for a change he he.
    30th June can't guarantee a duck but if we not out there can guarantee we won't get any. Bowl on down if you want
    CFD