Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Get a fukn licence!

Great result, would have been even better if it was broadcast on one of the national TV news stations....get the word out..... (apologies if it was, i didnt see it)
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

should be made to wear Tshirts with I am a dickhead written all over them ,plus lined up and made to publicly confesstheir gormlessactions for all to hear ,and repeat it for 7days.
    If i was truly coarse id be encouraging hunters to toss old mallard guts etc at them ,but ...hmmmmmmmmmm

the slap on wrist with wet bus ticket normally handed out doesn't go down too well with guys that catch huas either...... good to hear SOME get just desserts.

Idiots. Living proof that man is still copulating with monkeys.

I see on stuff website 10 firearms were seized on opening weekend and two duckshooters injured with gun shot wounds.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    I see on stuff website 10 firearms were seized on opening weekend and two duckshooters injured with gun shot wounds.
    And it sounds like they were both from otago. F'in dickheads!
    Christ that winds me up
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

Otago one apparently where loaded unsecured firearms fell off a 4x4quad bike as it lurched ,and the other was pellets to face /eye .??standing at edge of a pond.
    rangers in nth cany covered from waiaua-to sth rakaia river and its reported only two failures to produce a license .
    less testosterone and a little more commonsense is called for methinks ,cause you aint gonna shoot no ducks lying in a hospital bed -they of course may well fly past your window waving but thats another story.Piss poor firearms handling wont endear anyone to their mates either.
    be safe out there guys -look twice touch trigger once-happy hunting

This is how I see it and is just my opinion- Im not into ducks (flying Ofel) however I do like shooting them and giving them away to people who like to eat them. I don't shoot any more (much) because I just don't get why the fuck I have to pay so much money to shoot a feral bird on a farm, on a friends dam that he owns and pays for the fencing and drainage ect why don't I give my money to him.
    Yet I can go into the rangers and shoot deer for nothing.
    Now this is just my opinion.
    Also to the dick heads posting pics on social media sitting in you mi mi with guns and piss everywhere don't be cocks when the ranger comes knocking.
    But to all those into the ducks happy and safe hunting

Quote Originally Posted by samba View Post
    This is how I see it and is just my opinion- Im not into ducks (flying Ofel) however I do like shooting them and giving them away to people who like to eat them. I don't shoot any more (much) because I just don't get why the fuck I have to pay so much money to shoot a feral bird on a farm, on a friends dam that he owns and pays for the fencing and drainage ect why don't I give my money to him.
    Yet I can go into the rangers and shoot deer for nothing.
    Now this is just my opinion.
    Also to the dick heads posting pics on social media sitting in you mi mi with guns and piss everywhere don't be cocks when the ranger comes knocking.
    But to all those into the ducks happy and safe hunting

He could always make you farm manager for the weekend.
    samba likes this.
    Grouchy Smurf had it right all along...