Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By kotuku
  • 2 Post By Sideshow

Thread: OUCH

OUCH

Well finally met up with Smiffy yesterday and arranged a wee trip out to ellesmere to chack another of my favourite spots for the elusive /canadas parries.After yarning with GSPF ,i showed smiffy around one area ,then itwas on to my favourite wee spot .arrive at end of road -whoa -wheres the track and parking area gone???Ok there was an access track through farmland ,or at least it was last time i was here .see track go up a wee bit and park up hop out and-striding toward us screaming obscenities
    F..off you trepassing c...s,????security ...f. is a large polynesian bloke .I walked to tqward him hoping to explain our mission and ask if he knew of access but this appeared to inflame him even more. so we reboarded and did as ordered.Iwillbe asking F&G about it as about a decade ago they paid for a digger to clean the stream out and laid grvel along the edge virtually to the lake edge .???has DOC taken this over too and let it go feral.
    sp we trundles off to boggy creek -Hmmmmlots of turbulent brown water in lake?/is it refilling ,lots of swans ,tree down across the track.go get baikal out of case ,load -wont shut .
    Ok back up the horses -gun lock is on and who left lkey to it at home!!
    smiffy to his credit was quite philosophical about the whole shebang and we did have few convivilas once we got back home . welcome to the crew!
    WallyR, xtightg and csmiffy like this.

Thanks for the invite mate. It was good for the catch up and to get out.
    Yeah my lasting memory was you saying..."I'll just go over to this dude and ask him where we should be etc" and then you getting sprayed.
    I do understand farmers frustrations but we weren't putting up a fight or an argument. He was that aggressive it was impossible to approach him to apologise or ask for help.

Oh one of those joyful fellows is it really that hard to just be polite these days our are you meant to kick off first and ask the questions later? Good job you didn’t lock the keys in the car too that might have seen him pop a vain out the top of his head
    xtightg and dannyb like this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

al good guys ,all good -more than one way to skin a cat ,so billiard table Is a still comin!

Holy guaca fookin moooli batman -ouch turns to arsekick-GSPF on phone -quoting from DOC website -we had entered a MPI RESTRICTED ACCESS AREA-ie infected farm
    now i understand "fuckin biosecurity ".pity the guy had not been a littlre more civil -I would have apologised most sincerely and then withdrew.
    FYI lakelands rd/dickies rd leestion /Wards reserve -THIS SI A NO GO AREA!
    PITY DOC DIDNT DISSEMINATE SUCH INFO A LITTLE BETTER PARTICULARLY TO HUNTERS.
    given this is biosecurity if any parries or geese taken withing vicinity of that area????????
    all ellesmere users please taske note.

well there you go.
    Mind you if he hadn't been quite so passionate about it, we could've talked to him there and then and found out and passed the message on.
    As posted we didn't put up a fight/argument and were quite willing to discuss the matter with him it just didn't seem prudent.
    I would also add there was no signage visible, which in this case I would've thought it would be mandatory to prevent just this occurrence?

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    well there you go.
    Mind you if he hadn't been quite so passionate about it, we could've talked to him there and then and found out and passed the message on.
    As posted we didn't put up a fight/argument and were quite willing to discuss the matter with him it just didn't seem prudent.
    I would also add there was no signage visible, which in this case I would've thought it would be mandatory to prevent just this occurrence?
    exactly -GSPF/my missus both said the same thing WTF is the signage.after all less than 100m before that road turns is a major engineering factory-are they aware they share a common boundary with this wee festering sore??
    furthermore the physical evidence (landscape) suggests this is not recent-why the fuck did DOC not get on the blower to F&G nth canty and alert them to the fact-so having scheduled this parries season in th 2018 regs and being aware of its jan 2019 duration send a APB to all shooters warning this is a NO GO area till further notice.
    oh im sorry we're still blaming dairy farmers for pollution of ellesmere when shooters have known for aeons its the feathered fuckers canadas/black swans ,even ducks whose shit on the lake bed,foreshore etc certainly ups the ante in comparison to cowshit&nitro agents. get ya shit together cause you both are doing a very valuable group a major diservice
    To spotty albert computer geeks -not everyone has a computer not everyone breathlessly trolls your website -sometimes good old fashioned written communication willraise your respect levels to the skies.

Guess it's time to give ya boots and car a wash. Unless you like the Zombie look might cheer your patience up

Year with no signs what you guys ment to be mind readers?
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

nup -Ive just lodged an official email with DOC(original info came from their website ) to tgry and clarify .amongst our team ,who are familiar with the area -consensus is it seems dubious.
    case of wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    exactly -GSPF/my missus both said the same thing WTF is the signage.after all less than 100m before that road turns is a major engineering factory-are they aware they share a common boundary with this wee festering sore??
    furthermore the physical evidence (landscape) suggests this is not recent-why the fuck did DOC not get on the blower to F&G nth canty and alert them to the fact-so having scheduled this parries season in th 2018 regs and being aware of its jan 2019 duration send a APB to all shooters warning this is a NO GO area till further notice.
    oh im sorry we're still blaming dairy farmers for pollution of ellesmere when shooters have known for aeons its the feathered fuckers canadas/black swans ,even ducks whose shit on the lake bed,foreshore etc certainly ups the ante in comparison to cowshit&nitro agents. get ya shit together cause you both are doing a very valuable group a major diservice
    To spotty albert computer geeks -not everyone has a computer not everyone breathlessly trolls your website -sometimes good old fashioned written communication willraise your respect levels to the skies.
    oi fuck knuckle
    leave the geese and waterfowl alone theyre supposed to crap in the lake like bears do in the woods.
    fuckin thousands of walking shit factorys with teats no I don't think so or they wouldn't be making them have holding ponds or spread it on the paddocks.

[QUOTE=kotuku;786225]nup -Ive just lodged an official email with DOC(original info came from their website ) to tgry and clarify .amongst our team ,who are familiar with the area -consensus is it seems dubious.
    case of wait and see Quote]

for the life of me other than maybe cockie retaliation why wouldn't they have at least closed access signs??
    probably just didnt consider us as important in their machinations ??
    which is why I feared them getting boggy creek

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    oi fuck knuckle
    leave the geese and waterfowl alone theyre supposed to crap in the lake like bears do in the woods.
    fuckin thousands of walking shit factorys with teats no I don't think so or they wouldn't be making them have holding ponds or spread it on the paddocks.
    ever tried cannada goose shit with sugar in your tea/coffee or on ya weetbix rumble guts

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    ever tried cannada goose shit with sugar in your tea/coffee or on ya weetbix rumble guts
    no and you better not try it on next week either
    or I wont bring the bikkies