Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Chasing Chewwwwnaaahhhh out of Napier!

Banned
    ive never bottled food, only booze so whats the techneek!

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    "IF "i get some tuna should i bottle it or sumfing else? steaks? smoked? of course ive got my soy sauce in my pack for some fresh sushi!!
    If you get one as big as the bugger in that photo then you can either sell it to the Japanese who will pay you a fortune or you could do the decent thing and carve it up for hungry forum members like VC, Gapped axe and me.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

ive never bottled food, only booze so whats the techneek!
    Hold the bottle by the neck, smash the end off and smack it in the face
    Smiddy and ianh like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Smoke some steaks, Smoked marlin is pretty nice I'd imagine tuna would be too.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Banned
    Well a bad day fishing is better than a great day at work as many would say and this was the case although it wasnt a total loss.Wether was cracker no other bugger on the water day started heading out on the water at 0630hrs we were trolling buy 0700. Hooked on to a really good Alby got it to within 10m of the boat.............then a mako wanted it more so did the second one two, nil tuna made it to the boat then it was my turn to steer and the same thing happend to the mate so we moterd away to another area landed a couple nice kahawai smokers and some more after lunch plus some blue cod during lunch.Like i said not a total loss but disapointed not to get some tuna onboard the only footage i managed to get was during a move we were getting sussed out by some cheeky dolphins they are fun to watch.........enjoy.Qiute hard to film when there is only two on the boat so next time ill get some actual fish action!!
    flipper - YouTube

Well a bad day fishing is better than a great day at work as many would say and this was the case although it wasnt a total loss.Wether was cracker no other bugger on the water day started heading out on the water at 0630hrs we were trolling buy 0700. Hooked on to a really good Alby got it to within 10m of the boat.............then a mako wanted it more so did the second one two, nil tuna made it to the boat then it was my turn to steer and the same thing happend to the mate so we moterd away to another area landed a couple nice kahawai smokers and some more after lunch plus some blue cod during lunch.Like i said not a total loss but disapointed not to get some tuna onboard the only footage i managed to get was during a move we were getting sussed out by some cheeky dolphins they are fun to watch.........enjoy.Qiute hard to film when there is only two on the boat so next time ill get some actual fish action!!
    flipper - YouTube
    Still as you say Neckshot, it is better than a good day working

Looked like a mint as day the water looked really nice. Camera work was about as good as mine but was really clear to see the dolphins when you manage to get them swimming past the boat.
    VIVA LA HOWA