Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Generous

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I don't know DD! Now I've got my composure back! Pengy it was a 1928 New Hudson 500 single cylinder side valve, one bang per lamp post!
    Gibo started the pub talk in the second post
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

He should have known better with you on line!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

He would aye
    I never heard of New Hudson Maca. Your description reminds me of a mates Rickman mattise with a single pot 441 BSA . Farkin thing tried to break your leg if you didnt get it just right with the kick start, but once she was going the sound was just poetry
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

I will leave you dinasaurs to it. good night old fellas
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Gee sounds like Te Puke on a good night
    I have seen a few goings on in that town as a kid an armed standoff between two rival gangs over who was going to have the pub as thier watering hole, some dude getting stabbed outside on the main street, then there was the armed hold up where the security guards dog was shot by the fleeing robber, punch ups out the back, dope dealers hanging out at the ATM at the postbank every thursday morning, me getting banned from going into the bottle shops after I got caught by a cop buying booze after making a bet with a mate that I could get away with it I am sure the prick was the one who alerted the bobbies. Glad I left that town all those years ago dunno what it is like now have not been there since I left at the age of 17 and hitch hiked to Auckland city to go live on waiheke for a while (yep I did a runner from home and my asshole of a brother, could have gone to my mums place in Auckland but didn't want to get the hell lecture).
    Last edited by hunter308; 08-10-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    I will leave you dinasaurs to it. good night old fellas
    You are not too far behind them Dunners
    Maca49 likes this.

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

I go that pub 4 times a year for a meeting and meal, seems to have come right? But I'm remember that shit going down
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    He would aye
    I never heard of New Hudson Maca. Your description reminds me of a mates Rickman mattise with a single pot 441 BSA . Farkin thing tried to break your leg if you didnt get it just right with the kick start, but once she was going the sound was just poetry
    Yep same thing used to start it using a decompression lever, sold it in 86 they are a fairly rare bike
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    He should have known better with you on line!
    When isnt he online????

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    I have seen a few goings on in that town as a kid an armed standoff between two rival gangs over who was going to have the pub as thier watering hole, some dude getting stabbed outside on the main street, then there was the armed hold up where the security guards dog was shot by the fleeing robber, punch ups out the back, dope dealers hanging out at the ATM at the postbank every thursday morning, me getting banned from going into the bottle shops after I got caught by a cop buying booze after making a bet with a mate that I could get away with it I am sure the prick was the one who alerted the bobbies. Glad I left that town all those years ago dunno what it is like now have not been there since I left at the age of 17 and hitch hiked to Auckland city to go live on waiheke for a while (yep I did a runner from home and my asshole of a brother, could have gone to my mums place in Auckland but didn't want to get the hell lecture).
    I was born here so meh it id what it is
    Lots of Indians, as long as they dont stare at my wife I dont bite

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    I was born here so meh it id what it is
    Lots of Indians, as long as they dont stare at my wife I dont bite
    I only lived there from the age of 8 till I was 17 up dunlop road next to the Jehovo's church before that we used to live in papamoa down simpson road the old man used to own the shell service station on the corner of welcome bay road and the state highway up till around 85 or 86, couple of years after he sold it he went loopy and had the accident on the intersection of no 1&2 road got the family wagon airborne and put his car through the shelter belt trees dumb prick was pissed as a fart which is why I can not stand drink driving or speeding these days.

I worked with a chap who frequented the "Family and Naval" in Karangahape back a bit. He was prone to pop in and collect a jug (glass in those days)then retire down the back to read the local betting paper.

Well, one rainy day, he was doing the usual when another chap came up behind him, clouted him over the head with the glass jug he was carrying and said, " That'll teach you to stuff around with my wife........Oh shit, wrong guy" turned around and walked away.

He still had the head scar when I knew him.
    Maca49 likes this.

That'll learn him, bet hes been wary of all wives since that day
    Boom, cough,cough,cough