Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Good job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Nah Maca they don't look at dodgey barstards,only the innocent ones
    You better stay in the sticks then, they'd get your virginity really quickly
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Mr Pitkethley says “income from licence fees is used to manage and maintain our trout fisheries –

How the hell do you manage Trout for Chrissake, it's not as if you have to water and feed them is it? Do they herd them up every night and explain what they have to do the next day, fucken hell they are imports shouldn't they be destroyed like Deer, Pigs, Chamoi and Tahr and at one stage Ducks? How the hell do they justify $106 for a licence anyway.
    What's to maintain and what have the fisheries done to help the supply of trout...put the price of licences up so only the rich can go fishing legally!!! is the only thing I have seen them do to date.

I pay $260.00 a year in Waikato Regional rates, on top of my Taupo rates, some of this I believe goes to the upkeep of Lake Taupo, must be only the water quality as the Lake bed is owned by the local Maori?
    Plus my $106.00 a year to fish it, own and run my boat and fishing gear, I'd be better just to buy Salmon from Countdown
    I should get a rebate from a fine like that?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveh054 View Post
    Mr Pitkethley says “income from licence fees is used to manage and maintain our trout fisheries –

How the hell do you manage Trout for Chrissake, it's not as if you have to water and feed them is it? Do they herd them up every night and explain what they have to do the next day, fucken hell they are imports shouldn't they be destroyed like Deer, Pigs, Chamoi and Tahr and at one stage Ducks? How the hell do they justify $106 for a licence anyway.
    What's to maintain and what have the fisheries done to help the supply of trout...put the price of licences up so only the rich can go fishing legally!!! is the only thing I have seen them do to date.
    You manage them by breeding and releasing them. On top you try to manage all the dodgy bastards who think they are free.
    Gapped axe, ebf and Happy like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    You manage them by breeding and releasing them. On top you try to manage all the dodgy bastards who think they are free.
    So they manage the people?? Breeding and releasing????

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveh054 View Post
    So they manage the people?? Breeding and releasing????
    Oh I wish. My management plan may be a bit more radical than others thou.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

"Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

".....................They told police they had caught the paua for a funeral at a marae........................"

UUUrghhhhhh How many times do we see this on Coastwatch. So many times that I believe I am becoming a racist and want to end this never ending rort.
    veitnamcam and Toby like this.

A 250 buck fine! Ffs!
    Take all there Fuckin gear at least!
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

It doesn't even say if they were prosecuted. Take all the gear off them for sure but its probably not theres anyway.

Far Can Mongrels alright!!
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    So remind me again why public flogging and lynch mobs went out of fashion
    veitnamcam likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I pay $260.00 a year in Waikato Regional rates, on top of my Taupo rates, some of this I believe goes to the upkeep of Lake Taupo, must be only the water quality as the Lake bed is owned by the local Maori?
    Plus my $106.00 a year to fish it, own and run my boat and fishing gear, I'd be better just to buy Salmon from Countdown
    I should get a rebate from a fine like that?
    And just to add insult to injury ,a percentage of the Taupo licence fee goes to local maori as well .Bit like a tax if you like & I believe they also manage & run the hatchery down there .
    Gun control means using both hands