Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: What Mongrels

Quote Originally Posted by A330driver View Post
    If someone was willing to facilitate....I would be happy to purchase a new stove,costs etc ....if someone was willing to transport it in and set it up,...I’d pay those costs.....I’d do it myself but not sure when I could do it,.....if someone(s) is interested please PM me.....we could work someth8ng out....
    That is awesome
    It would have to be teed up threw DOC I imagine and there would be a few Ts to cross and Is to dot etc for the installer.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

If someone was willing to facilitate....I would be happy to purchase a new stove,costs etc ....if someone was willing to transport it in and set it up,...I’d pay those costs.....I’d do it myself but not sure when I could do it,.....if someone(s) is interested please PM me.....we could work someth8ng out....
    From the original article Munsey posted.

but DOC installed a replacement from additional parts last week.
    veitnamcam likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Bus driver
    Ok....well, I missed that......so supposedly,contact DOC to confirm that has been done?????......if not,the offer is still on the table

Quote”The fireplace was worth about $5000, but DOC installed a replacement from additional parts last week.”

Thanks for that,apologies
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Ok....well, I missed that......so supposedly,contact DOC to confirm that has been done?????......if not,the offer is still on the table

Quote”The fireplace was worth about $5000, but DOC installed a replacement from additional parts last week.”

Thanks for that,apologies
    icould do with a new stove if ya feeling generous hahaha

You know the answer to your own question eh....string him out like the old days and spread plenty of honey over his nutz and weeny weiner....
    northdude likes this.