Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hi moderators …. Spam and Trolls

Hi moderators …. Spam and Trolls

Hi are you active at the moment and could you keep us up to date with whats happening ?

The vietnamese spam (see thread ok has the forum been hacked ?) is making a mess of things and discourages me from clicking into more and more subforums.
    I also see posts from unlikely new users like “Delta Variant”. Do you have a person or algorithm looking out for divisive, incitive posters and warn or remove them ?

Add people to your ignore list if you don't want to see their post's. We should not aspire to not be like labour and their curtailing of what people say

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by mimms2 View Post
    I also like to complain about services I get for free. I still haven't recieved my personalised forum beer mug or crate of waikato draught...

Main page, click "What's new" or "New Posts"...you don't have to delve into any sub-forums.
    There’s Waikato Draught and a mug? I would have thought a good looking old bugger like me would have been in the first lot of deliveries. I think I’ll complain to the secretary. Ha ha ha ha.

Bagheera, in my opinion the forum admin do a good and largely thankless job of keeping this place in order. Each time the Vietnamese spammer has hit, I have reported it and the nonsense has been cleaned up pronto, noting that all of the voluntary admin types have day jobs and families I think the service has been exceptional.
    7mmsaum, Tertle, chainsaw and 7 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I agree with Bagheera and believe it is not so much about wanting to curtail what people say but more about the possibility of some nasty ransomeware being sneaked into my computer. I have no doubt that the admin do an excellent job but we do need to be aware that there are arseholes out there. Not so worried about missing out on the free waikato, if it had been Guinness I'd be miffed !!
    XR500 likes this.
    If you have a garden and a library, you have all you need. Oh, and a dog, and a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Andygr View Post
    I agree with Bagheera and believe it is not so much about wanting to curtail what people say but more about the possibility of some nasty ransomeware being sneaked into my computer. I have no doubt that the admin do an excellent job but we do need to be aware that there are arseholes out there. Not so worried about missing out on the free waikato, if it had been Guinness I'd be miffed !!
    Guinness!?! Yuck. You need a knife and fork to drink that tar!!! @Rushy, @7mmwsm are you guys going to tolerate this slander?
    Use enough gun

I believe the Mug (plastic single use cup) and Waikato is only given to those that have been banned as punishment.
    The Biggest Room is the Room for Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    I believe the Mug (plastic single use cup) and Waikato is only given to those that have been banned as punishment.
    I have been banned from Countdown so I am up for some of that punishment Barefoot. On a side note, imagine my surprise when the checkout lady got offended when I asked. Apparently KY Jelly and ice cream is not a thing.
    40mm likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    I have been banned from Countdown so I am up for some of that punishment Barefoot. On a side note, imagine my surprise when the checkout lady got offended when I asked. Apparently KY Jelly and ice cream is not a thing.
    I went shopping with the missz a couple weeks ago & while she wasn’t looking put a big tube of lube in the trolley and when it came time to check out I wandered off and peeked through the window, oh the embarrassment haha I was laughing for days after .
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    I went shopping with the missz a couple weeks ago & while she wasn’t looking put a big tube of lube in the trolley and when it came time to check out I wandered off and peeked through the window, oh the embarrassment haha I was laughing for days after .
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    AMETURE....you drop them into OTHER peoples trollys and condoms etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    AMETURE....you drop them into OTHER peoples trollys and condoms etc....
    Not when it's for your own use...

FYI. This handle just popped into my head when signing on. I must have just heard it somewhere.

Am I making any assumptions about you calling yourself Bagheera?

As for "inciting". What's wrong with suggesting that more people ought to participate in the political system so that they also have someone to represent them in their government?

How is encouraging people with similar interests and pursuits to be more peacefully and responsibly politically active and united "divisive"?

Is there a better way to protect our personal property, privacy, independence and freedoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    I have been banned from Countdown...........d. Apparently KY Jelly and ice cream is not a thing.
    Depends upon where you insert them...........How could you get that wrong?