Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    Happy to start one if you want
    Call it
    2020 Cat fights & men of the moment
    What an upstanding man winnie is!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Probably the case, if I remember correctly Spanners said in a post last year something to the effect of: If you're gonna leave, just stop posting and visiting the site. It's too complicated to delete every post in every thread.

Guess He just wanted to formalise it.

This place wont be the same without his fulminations.
    Don't YOU start know...what does FULMINATIONS mean!?

Quote Originally Posted by outlander View Post
    Name:  ful.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  45.3 KB
    outlander likes this.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20

Quote Originally Posted by outlander View Post
    Think "fulminate of mercury".
    Tommy and Finnwolf like this.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Ah, okay. Most of the fulmination was akin to a ' flash like lightening'.

northdude
    Happy to start one if you want
    Call it
    2020 Cat fights & men of the moment
    How about you dont agree with my opinion so that makes you a wanker

northdude
    Sorry guys here's a long winded spiel. So when I've taken a break from here I've gone and joined other gun forums only to find crickets.i find sooner or later I find myself gravitating back here.now I know theres a few on here that think that the only thing your allowed to talk about is guns or whatever you shot at.i think if we just stuck to that the crickets would be alive and well here.this place is quite alive and it's the other subjects that make it like that and being a public form and us being so worried about what the general public thinks of us them being able to see that we aren't just a bunch rednecks that all we can do is talk about guns a killing stuff.its good that they can see we actually discuss the same stuff they do and can do it usually maturely and logically.also credit goes to the mods here they show quite a lot of tolerance and they shouldn't be expected to baby sit us.i can understand and see both sides of the no politics and no religion threads some people just cant accept another person's different point of view and that's what spoils an otherwise quite informative discussion and the problem is the subject will always pop up.i wonder if its possible to do some computery thing that only allows a member to post once on one of those subjects or maybe it's to hard to do or just doesn't work that way. All in all tho this would have to be the best hunting and shooting community based forum on the internet cheers nd

Whew!
    For a post with a serious dearth of full-stops it made sense!
    rugerman likes this.

northdude
    Yea I'm just trialing the full stops at this stage being a writing retard hope they are going in the right places

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Yea I'm just trialing the full stops at this stage being a writing retard hope they are going in the right places
    No stress man. Funny enough I can understand 99.9% of posts here, including the op of this thread. He’s got some valuable insights of human nature and a real social history of the coast....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pengy, Woody and timattalon like this.

Work on paragraphs next!!
    Beaker, outlander and mimms2 like this.

How about you dont agree with my opinion so that makes you a wanker
    Your an enigma

Quote Originally Posted by Sako851 View Post
    Work on paragraphs next!!
    a few - would help too

Your an enigma
    @northdude, it has been said before... punctuation = the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Sorry guys here's a long winded spiel. So when I've taken a break from here I've gone and joined other gun forums only to find crickets.i find sooner or later I find myself gravitating back here.now I know theres a few on here that think that the only thing your allowed to talk about is guns or whatever you shot at.i think if we just stuck to that the crickets would be alive and well here.this place is quite alive and it's the other subjects that make it like that and being a public form and us being so worried about what the general public thinks of us them being able to see that we aren't just a bunch rednecks that all we can do is talk about guns a killing stuff.its good that they can see we actually discuss the same stuff they do and can do it usually maturely and logically.also credit goes to the mods here they show quite a lot of tolerance and they shouldn't be expected to baby sit us.i can understand and see both sides of the no politics and no religion threads some people just cant accept another person's different point of view and that's what spoils an otherwise quite informative discussion and the problem is the subject will always pop up.i wonder if its possible to do some computery thing that only allows a member to post once on one of those subjects or maybe it's to hard to do or just doesn't work that way. All in all tho this would have to be the best hunting and shooting community based forum on the internet cheers nd
    Good post mate,
    Its important to remember that just like actual pubs there rules and like them not they are there generally for the good of this pub.
    If people don't like the rules they can always go to another pub that suits them more.
    It shouldn't be at the cost to this place and what it represents.
    jakewire, 7mmsaum, Tahr and 11 others like this.