Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: testing

I hope I win lotto one day later in life, There is so many rifles I would like and so little money.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    Toby
    If you stick about, i'll introduce you to a bloke by the name of Lindsay Duncan
    You'd be surprised how much he could help with your desire to own decent rifles.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sweet, Out of all my guns I decided to widen my caliber range now. I have alot of the same caliber rifles, its about time I get different caliber's. I am going to try not to buy more of the same caliber its just you know when your on trademe and you see a great deal then see there is money just sitting in my bank account you cant say no. They need a good home to go to so I kindly give them a new home but thats how I end up with the same caliber rifles, only + side is ammo is there all the time and you can set them all up for different things.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    yip
    and that's great when your young, you can do all sorts of things
    what I've found is, as I've gotten older, i've looked at what i do, what I'm likely to do and adjusted accordingly
    But you
    Go nut's young man, plenty of time yet, and i envy you.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Ever since I got my firearms licence I don't do as much as I used to now. I look back 2 years ago and I was alot more happier. I reckon having that thing in my head that says "nope you could lose your gun licence if you do this" is what made it happen. but I rather not have so much fun and still have my guns then do stupid(fun) shit and not have guns.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Re: testing

Braught my first ever brand new rifle off lindsay.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2