Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AustralAsia Handgun Championships 2013 (23-Feb-2013) Rotorua

m39

Japanese Shooter

The Japanese shooter was in my squad, I asked him the same question. In Japan he practices with airsoft. He travels to Phillipines, Thailand, and the USA to practice with real guns. He was a decent shooter too.

Japanese

The Japanese teams are very competitive. I think it was the 2008 or 2010 speed steel challenge that the Japanese team won the team event. Yep they train airsoft all year in Japan and travel to pistol friendly nations for live fire, borrow pistols and kit and acheive some impressive results at times.
    I have never tried airsoft IPSC but it would seem a great tool for learning movement, mag changes, target transitions and positional changes at speed. The only issue is the top range race airsoft pistols run at near the same price as top centrefire pistols-crazy. In HK it has a huge following aswell.

Seems as if the ROs were busy during the week with approx 34 DQs. I heard about the thrown/dropped pistol, cant get youtube access currently but will check it out. The ROs would have earned their beer last week lol.

Cheers.
    Lead delivery technician, Bulk orders welcome!!

I had a mate do exactly the same thing on that stage on day 2, good one R.K, I had a bad run on that stage anyway as my gun jammed every round on the decidedly crap match ammo.