Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Best App?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_killer View Post
    Lol, typical. The Sightron 3.5-10x44 Mildot isn't on there (iStrelock) only the modified one is. The Zeiss one looks exactly the same though, would there be any problem with using that?
    I think my Strelock+ has the Sightron. Has a Modified Mil-dot and a Mil-Hash in 3.5-10.
    Hunter_killer likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I think my Strelock+ has the Sightron. Has a Modified Mil-dot and a Mil-Hash in 3.5-10.
    Yeah, those are on the iStrelock one as well. The one I need comes up as Mildot (USMC) on iPad. Seems like it will work..?

As long as the mildots are true ie. 3.6moa between dots at full magnification with second focal plane scope, it'll work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mawzer308 View Post
    As long as the mildots are true ie. 3.6moa between dots at full magnification with second focal plane scope, it'll work just fine.
    You can normally tell it at what magnification it is calibrated.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by mawzer308 View Post
    Oh yup. Yeah it all matches up at 100m on 10x, 1Mrad/Mildot = 10cm or 1cm clicks.(1/10) (3.6inch for MOA)

I've got Ballistic & Shooter on the iPad.
    Both give pretty much the same drop charts.
    Ballistic has the major manufacturer's bullets - Shooter is from Berger Bullets but you can 'Custom' a bullet, so long as you have all the info the calculator requires.
    Might give Strelok a go, as I have an Android phone, iPad and a DropBox account, so it could be easier in transferring information/charts from one to the other.
    Thanks for the 'heads up' guys.

I use strelok+, I briefly tried the more expensive version but it feels very geared towards those Bluetooth weather stations so refunded it. back

+1 for Strelok+ If you can't find your reticle email the developer with a pretty please. He did one for me which came through in an update within a week.

That's awesome @spada. Didn't realize he'd do that for ya. Bloody good app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk