Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: Call to Arms

Quote Originally Posted by 35whelen View Post
    The UNs been looking for ways to stop Globally. Civilian ownership of firearms for years.... It's all documented on the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs. website https://www.un.org/disarmament/strategy/

Cut and paste from a 1996 paper... and its Link below....
    Whats happening "now" is the result of years of studies, meetings and planning......
    The plan is already in place, The United Nations won't capitulate, We as civilians never get to Vote for the UN and yet it gets too decide and implement the Rules that structure our society....? Make of it what you will.... No one man will ever defeat let alone escape their Charter! Their reason for it is that it will give a safer kinder society and will help save the planet..... Any hoot there it is in Black and white for what it's worth?

100.The main objective of the ad hoc expert group meeting will be to review the replies to the questionnaire andto prepare a substantive report on patterns and dynamics of firearms regulation, including recommendations forproject follow-up. As planned by the advisory group at its meeting, consideration will be given to including in theglobal report on crime and justice a summary of the results of the survey. Finally, subject to the availability ofextrabudgetary funds, an electronic database with the results of the survey on firearms regulation will be established,to be made available via the United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network. The ad hoc expert groupmeeting on the gathering and analysis of information on firearms regulation will meet at Vienna from 9 to 11 December 1996.

file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/E-CN.15-1996-14.pdf
    A sad state of affairs......
    ‘Many of my bullets have died in vain’

I don't think it's sad..... It's just the progression of the UNs plan.... I see "it" as a Group of semi like minded Nations that, "Just as a Farmer has to manage live stock". The UN member nations for whatever reason or reasons feels the need to be in control of Humans living on their land behind their nations fences...... You see a supermarket, I see a Human Feedlot? A mortgage as a property investment or 30yrs financial incarceration ? I won't go on about it! It's just what I've seen happening in the world, traveling and working around the world. Mali West Africa was an eye opener..... UN planes jamming the International Airport UN soldiers everywhere...I left that job after 8mths.. Looked like "The Colonization wing" of the western worlds group of nations...I felt that I was part of the problem.. Nothing I say or do can or will ever change their will to proceed. Just my observations over time. Make your own minds up about it. I'll shut ma "Cake hole" now before I get pidgin holed and labeled as an over thinking, Intellectual risk to their Volcanic smothering creep," UNs progress"....... Bad feelings anyone???
    Remember We're all British Subjects!
    Last edited by 35whelen; 30-05-2021 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    tetawa and Micky Duck like this.