Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Dpt chassis or boyds thumbhole?

Cheers for that Friwi, saves me buying a kitchen sponge if I do go dpt. Am leaning that way just need to find the funds!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Considered an MDT lss? Comes in left. Super lite. Canada ships here. Use Lockhart tactical. Mine was opened by customs but didn't pick up for gst as they don't put price on pack.
    Go Direct to MDT, got my HS3 from them. LUTH stock from GUNSNZ

hmmm having second thoughts on this now i have the 308 in a MT laminate wood stock (thats all it says on it, got it off here and cant recall what it is). shotting better than i can at the moment so think that just means i need more time behind the trigger before i spend more money

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Go Direct to MDT, got my HS3 from them. LUTH stock from GUNSNZ
    I have a mdt lss, with a xlr stock - very nice kit, and the xlr stock is very adjustable. I like the set up and it shoots very well. (It is the right handed - correct sided - so left handed May be different... )

However, I really like the dpt stock, and a bloody great price point in comparison. The machining on it is really top quality.

If I was doing it again, I'd go dpt, and maybe the xlr butt.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....