Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: father and daughter blood the rascal

Great shot! not an easy target...

northdude
    You have to use the Savage bases I tried to save money by not using them but it didn't work the bolt fouled on something can't remember what and machining didn't fix it then I just put a cheap tasco 4x32 on it that will do her till she grows out of it then I'll have to look around for something bigger she's a lefty like her dad I hope there's a bit more choice out there when that time comes

Gone but not forgotten
    good shooting
    northdude likes this.
    Turns out i was stronger than my demons/issues led me to belive

Good stuff
    If theres lead in the air theres hope

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    You have to use the Savage bases I tried to save money by not using them but it didn't work the bolt fouled on something can't remember what and machining didn't fix it then I just put a cheap tasco 4x32 on it that will do her till she grows out of it then I'll have to look around for something bigger she's a lefty like her dad I hope there's a bit more choice out there when that time comes
    At least you can decree the Anshutz 1416 will go to her in your will (a beutiful piece of Walnut on that one mate with the tiger striping)- Don't worry all the best of us are lefties, pity the manufacturers out there don't seem to think the same way tho...

You always have the hornet for her to work up to too...

northdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    At least you can decree the Anshutz 1416 will go to her in your will (a beutiful piece of Walnut on that one mate with the tiger striping)- Don't worry all the best of us are lefties, pity the manufacturers out there don't seem to think the same way tho...

You always have the hornet for her to work up to too...
    And its a good excuse to have some more guns in the safe she will love the hornet when its time for a deer rifle I'd look at a 7.62x39 lefty then if we ever shoot the barrel out we can turn it into something else
    Carpe Diem likes this.

I think you can get a 22 hornet in LH in a CZ out there if you can find 'em.
    Could have done with it the other week -22 hornet or 204 ruger on the turkeys (I was the cutoff guy doing the long shots for those that had escaped the 12Guages...) as the 223 whilst a honey and really accurate as allways in the CDL was a bit too much in the way of over kill really when I didn't head shoot them and the round went a bit south of this... hmmm Stopped em tho! anda lot of fun as they don't go far!!!

I like your choice on the 7.62 x39 front just gotta find a good one amongst all that millitary stuff I guess.

northdude
    zastava is an option as well probably need to get someone to bring one on if I win lotto id think about bringing in a shipment of left handed rifles
    Carpe Diem likes this.