Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Hangawera whats going on?

Pretty sure the rma has a grandfather clause which allows you to continue an activity that now needs a consent if it was going before the act came in.

Harry has seen out a email , reguarding the status of Hangawera range re-opening , he thinks he can get the consent etc , but does need funding , thru donations & club membership fees .

I hope Harry will not mind me posting this , and I hope all past & future shooters of the station , give some funds towards us keeping this awesome range OPEN
    , Harry has spent a lot of his own time & money to get the range to the state it is today & its a real credit to him .

So in short , I hope members on this forum , donate money so this excellent range stays open , too many shooting ranges have been closed over the last 10-15yrs , lets not let that happen here .

Cheers Chris

Bureaucracy gone mad once again! I heard a lovely quote recently: there should be less red tape in our lives, and more red elastic (in other words, the rules should be able to be tweaked to accommodate special circumstances like this. God give us all strength! I get my (free) firewood from a busy joinery factory- I go in once a week and help myself, after reporting to the foreman. I asked him a while ago, if I should wear a hi-viz vest, safety boots and a helmet as the factory is full of hazardous machinery- his reply: "nah mate, you look like a sensible sort of bloke"!
    Frogfeatures likes this.

Any updates on this mater?

Who do we contact to make a donation/pay membership fees?

Try , searching for " 22lr jungle lane nz " , should get you to Harrys website & email address .