Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Tactical denfense classes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    ah man, this is one of those threads where I have to just bite my tongue

at least we have two awesome new terms that have come out of this:

1) tactical twat
    2) going "armchair commando"
    How do you bite your tongue and your pillow at the same time?

If you want it to be another fuck 'murica thread then I guess go nuts.

They certainly are into it.... Wee giggle I had reading an American forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and Toby like this.

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    How do you bite your tongue and your pillow at the same time?
    Aw Jessica, R93 reckons you're the forum pillow biting expert, so you'd be much better qualified on that score
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

id sure as shit not wanna be on the receiving end when i play 2/34"8beat rock&roll" with my shotty.
    hmm id suspect at least some ones interior decorating efforts would be considerably f...d up. anyhow -id never use a weapon -the mere threat of me dropping my false teeth out is usually enough to render any attacker(oops victim)gormless.
    its even worse if i threatens to shove em down their Y fronts!!ya never know where theys been

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Adrenilan dump! !!!!! Is that code for shitting your daks?.clearing a house is done with a team the first per through the door is armed with in some units ...................a shotgun, Secondly it's true shootys are no good on body armour but they eat faces all day long.in high stress situations only trained people operate ideally.thirdly who has done an adrenilan dump before? And were you still at high-school when you did it
    The teams I've seen only use them for breaching, not the best in hostage situations so never the first through the door.

If you've never had an adrenaline dump then you're missing out, it's training that keeps you in control during an adrenaline dump.
    stumpy likes this.

might have to go and join Tame Iti he will show you how to get Snaped
    OPCz

If in doubt double tap

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    I bet he has a rifle like this at home though, and wears those stupid glasses everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q362H-xg0ZA
    Sheesh 73 different brightness settings for the red dot and it comes in rainbow colour dots and I am impressed by the leopard scope.

Wouldn't be surprised if the recoil from the first shot made all the attachments drop onto the ground.
    Scouser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    The teams I've seen only use them for breaching, not the best in hostage situations so never the first through the door.

If you've never had an adrenaline dump then you're missing out, it's training that keeps you in control during an adrenaline dump.
    Have been taught "Adrenaline Dumping Techniques" in my line of work also ... not sure all pro's n con's .... what ever floats your boat really IMO ... seems a better approach than just "Fight or Flight" to me

Quote Originally Posted by seano View Post
    Have been taught "Adrenaline Dumping Techniques" in my line of work also ... not sure all pro's n con's .... what ever floats your boat really IMO ... seems a better approach than just "Fight or Flight" to me
    I didn't realise an adrenaline dump was something you could bring on by choice, I thought it was pretty much shitting your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by marky123 View Post
    without wishing to sound armchair commando and all that,but if you can't do it with 8,you ain't gonna do it with 30
    So you're not going to miss, all your shots will be perfectly placed, and each round will instantly stop the attacker/s in their tracks?
    This is based on what? That you can hit 8 out 8 clay birds on a square range while static, calm, and not being shot at?

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    I didn't realise an adrenaline dump was something you could bring on by choice, I thought it was pretty much shitting your pants.
    Savage, can't believe you have not been taught this fundamental skill, you must have been off sick with man flu when they covered this

Quick recap for you : what happens is that you clench your butt cheeks so tight that the normal "soil your rods" reaction is converted into a reverse shock wave. This shock wave travels all the way to your kidneys and adrenal glands and causes the aforementioned "adrenaline dump". Of course on the delta level course they remind you to keep clenching...(very important to prevent leakage)

This is the reason for the common "operator swagger"
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4EhX9WN54M

Hi all,
    8><----

Does anywhere in NZ offer tactical self defence classes so I can fight the North Koreans when they invade? Or if I am attacked by Greens supporters in my sleep?

8><----
    At 1000yds you wont hear me til after the bullet has hit anyway.

;]

regards
    Last edited by steven; 11-09-2014 at 02:24 PM.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Savage, can't believe you have not been taught this fundamental skill, you must have been off sick with man flu when they covered this

Quick recap for you : what happens is that you clench your butt cheeks so tight that the normal "soil your rods" reaction is converted into a reverse shock wave. This shock wave travels all the way to your kidneys and adrenal glands and causes the aforementioned "adrenaline dump". Of course on the delta level course they remind you to keep clenching...(very important to prevent leakage)

This is the reason for the common "operator swagger"

LOL, nearly peed my pants.........

regards

Ive watched some of the AR15s clips while researching what to buy and frankly thank f*** I dont live in the US.

There are,

a) some seriously mentally challenged ppl over there with easy access to some serious guns.
    b) Even boring sane ppl like accountants go on the AR15 "tactical" courses, I dont know if that is even more worrying than a)

If the USA ever goes bush it will be hell on earth.