Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: G'day Cuzzy-Bros from Waza

I was gonna do it but thought it too cheezy

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Fuck that was so obvious. How did I miss that
    Must have the wool pulled over your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    Yeh I've been following the bullshit that's happening with the state forest, fuckin greens!

I'm in Vic, hunt a bit of everything but mostly a deer man really.
    I was in The Gatta when the ABC was filming earlier this year with the Aushunt forum boys & had agreat time. Can't wait to get back there to chase the sambar.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    I was in The Gatta when the ABC was filming earlier this year with the Aushunt forum boys & had agreat time. Can't wait to get back there to chase the sambar.
    As in that four corners bullshit report they ended up doing? I watched that and was so angry, they covered it from the hunters side but still made sure that our side looked as bad as possible.
    How was the gatta trip, get a few?
    Yeh sambar are good fun, I was up there weekend just been with some boys. Got one hind for the weekend, but did bugger all hunting really.

welcome to the nut farm Wazza
    Waza likes this.
    DONT BE A FOOL INDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU PULL

As in that four corners bullshit report they ended up doing? I watched that and was so angry, they covered it from the hunters side but still made sure that our side looked as bad as possible.
    How was the gatta trip, get a few?
    Yeh sambar are good fun, I was up there weekend just been with some boys. Got one hind for the weekend, but did bugger all hunting really.
    Yes we were there about two weeks before they shut the gate for the snow season. This was my first time there & chasing sambar. I was shown the ropes and went from there. Didn't get honked but found bedding & feeding areas etc. The group got three all up for the week but only spikers, went well in the camp oven ! I would be down that way for another hunt in a heart beat its great country, send me a pm next hunt

The abc definitely made us look like hillbillies in that show but it was naive to expect a glowing insight from a GREENIE biased network. Changing opinions is comming slowly due to the piss poor performances of the npws & marine park authority being independantly compliled & reported, but that's only because we as hunters are digging around & making a full disclosure of each damning report that these departments try to bury!

Gday Waz! Get over here mate. Need a few more from the motherland!
    Waza likes this.

Yes we were there about two weeks before they shut the gate for the snow season. This was my first time there & chasing sambar. I was shown the ropes and went from there. Didn't get honked but found bedding & feeding areas etc. The group got three all up for the week but only spikers, went well in the camp oven ! I would be down that way for another hunt in a heart beat its great country, send me a pm next hunt

The abc definitely made us look like hillbillies in that show but it was naive to expect a glowing insight from a GREENIE biased network. Changing opinions is comming slowly due to the piss poor performances of the npws & marine park authority being independantly compliled & reported, but that's only because we as hunters are digging around & making a full disclosure of each damning report that these departments try to bury!
    I'd be interested in seeing how they collected their information, did their risk assessments and who the "expert" people were from who they took the advice to come to this conclusion. I wonder if we could get it through the freedom of information? I'm mad as hell about all this, you guys have the best fallow and reds in the country and can't even hunt them!
    Waza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthaussie View Post
    Gday Waz! Get over here mate. Need a few more from the motherland!
    Shanks Mate, I'm comming over when the bank account is healthy again !

I'd be interested in seeing how they collected their information, did their risk assessments and who the "expert" people were from who they took the advice to come to this conclusion. I wonder if we could get it through the freedom of information? I'm mad as hell about all this, you guys have the best fallow and reds in the country and can't even hunt them!
    Yes there is a Facebook page called National Parks & State Forests - The Truth About Hunting
    It's gaining heaps of networking now & has very active people requesting info via the act where possible.
    It's a bastard when an independant auditors report into these govt depts are always manipulated via blatant omissions and never scrutinized. Now we are making the full reports available to the public & social media, which is now gaining some traction in the mainstream media. It's just a little slow but progress is positive !

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Shanks Mate, I'm comming over when the bank account is healthy again !
    Waza try the alphabet budget. That makes the bank balance improve no end. I once did the letter H which meant no Hooch, no Hookers, no Hennessey's and no Happy pills. Saved a fucking fortune.
    upnorth uplander likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Waza try the alphabet budget. That makes the bank balance improve no end. I once did the letter H which meant no Hooch, no Hookers, no Hennessey's and no Happy pills. Saved a fucking fortune.
    It had better be farking great hunting & fishing there Rushy - I'm not a monk
    Dundee likes this.