Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Hello from Wyoming

If anyone would like to add me on Facebook or email me my name is Scott Sumner and I'm from Casper Wyoming, my email address is sasumner88@aol.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another young huntress
    Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    Scott, you will not do your holiday justice if you do not go to the South Island.
    Go to Christchurch (don't talk to anyone there as they are a strange one eyed breed)
    Rubbish. Last time I checked I had two eyes.
    As sako said, come to Christchurch. We have............................................. ...that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    It is just a pity that the last two human occupants left eight years ago so now there are only Banjo playing red neck hill billies with two thumbs on each hand left in residence (they do speak English though - well sort of). Ha ha ha ha you just sit back and watch the fireworks now. It will be like the Fourth of July.
    hey, that's enough of that. I resemble that remark, oops I mean resent.

Anyway welcome aboard mate. I am sure you will find this place a lot of fun to hangout in and will help make your trip here a success. There's some real good buggers on here
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.