Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: heya guys

Quote Originally Posted by krystel View Post
    Haha I've met personally a few crazies from here at tobys birthday haha. I can try keep up the lil bros legacy but I think it's gonna be a hard one to match that boy was one of a kind. I'm a bit crazy myself but in a good way I think haha
    well in that case ya gonna blend in perfectly.
    Ive no doubt somewhere in the far blue yonder he stands camo clad surveying you and Brads with a smile on his face "GO TO IT AND DONT GIVE THE BUGGER AN INCH!!

Haha yeah I would say so, I'm surprised myself I haven't had him haunting me yet lol I reckon @BRADS will be first on tobys haunting agender and he will probably find a cock and balls appear. Never know Toby might do him a favour and he might wake up with pubes on his head cover that knob head of his
    veitnamcam, R93, Pengy and 4 others like this.

Haha yeah I would say so, I'm surprised myself I haven't had him haunting me yet lol I reckon @BRADS will be first on tobys haunting agender and he will probably find a cock and balls appear. Never know Toby might do him a favour and he might wake up with pubes on his head cover that knob head of his
    Ha ha ha fuck yeah!!!
    BRADS likes this.

He's already got a couple of goodies in... Just ask @BRADS about the chopper when he and Dundee went hunting last - He was adamant Tobes was in the pilots ear telling him to Buzz that clearing...
    BRADS and kotuku like this.