Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By PadLo

Thread: 2 x all but brand new AIMPOINT Comp M4H with QRP2/Killflash included.

2 x all but brand new AIMPOINT Comp M4H with LRP/Killflash included.

2 x AIMPOINT COMP M4H's FOR SALE

Got a friend in the EU who has 2x Aimpoint COMP M4H's (M68 CCO (US Military Designation)) that he got at a absolute steal and wants me to sell on behalf, since I bought the first unit from him for myself. A M4H variant is a default Aimpoint Comp M4 but it comes with the flip up caps, LRP mount, and killflash. The caps and killflash are removable, and its optical clarity makes it basically a scaled up Aimpoint T2. The mount height is around absolute co-witness height but if you want a low or extra high mount I can point you in the right direction if need be. These optics are renowned for their durability as well as their zero tint and optical clarity. It would make a great optic for a P/C cat setup for historically accurate displays and professional use, or a good bush gun optic (I run mine on a marlin 30/30). For those suspecting these are 'fallen off the back of a truck' deals as I suspected, I can run the serial numbers via Aimpoint Europe to confirm the optics are not military/law enforcement issued units, but lawfully sold civilian units. These units are going for cheaper than a inferior Aimpoint PRO at GC for optics that are seldom seen in New Zealand.

Prices:
    1x Aimpoint COMP M4H:
    $1200 NZD including tracked shipping from the EU (via PostNL) with insurance up to 500 euro, to a single address

2x Aimpoint COMP M4H:
    $2000 NZD including tracked shipping from the EU (via PostNL) with insurance up to 500 euro, to a single address

If you wish to discuss other more expedient methods of shipping, any additional cost will be reflected in the above prices. PostNL took about 3 weeks when I did it at the start of the year.

If you wish to group buy the pair but have the packages go to two separate addresses rather than one, then there will be an extra $60 to the total fee.

The two units pictured are the specific units that are on offer. And the one on the lever action is my personal optic on my marlin 3030 from Sunday, if you want a scale on a non-AR platform.

Attachment 230618Attachment 230619

Have at it.

While I am sure you are selling in good faith, that's a lot of cash to be handing over up front without having a physical sample to show here. It's a lot for just your third forum post. I do believe you are being legit, I just ask that caution is applied on big money items like this.

Good luck with the sale.
    rugerman, XR500 and WaikatoBushman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PadLo View Post
    While I am sure you are selling in good faith, that's a lot of cash to be handing over up front without having a physical sample to show here. It's a lot for just your third forum post. I do believe you are being legit, I just ask that caution is applied on big money items like this.

Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks mate,
    Im new here but not new when it comes to finding cool stuff to bring in. If anyone here is chch based or thereabouts and wants to see the one I own personally as a sample then by all means let me know. I can also get the owner in Europe to take authenticity photos (ie when you write the name of the forum, date, name of seller, on a piece of paper or scribble a little smiley face on it or something like that on request) if you would like. If you arent in chch but want to see my one, I can arrange a video call if you would like. Happy to go above and beyond to move these. Within reason (timezones permitting) I might be able to sort a time to view the two units over facetime or zoom but Id need to has this out with the seller.
    Last edited by Tommy16410; 07-08-2023 at 02:36 PM.