Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator NZGR


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 171
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Back Country Cuisine

  1. #151
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,633
    What discount are we supposed to be getting?
    I got the order form sent through last week and the price works out at $10.20 plus postage.
    Equip Outdoors in Hamilton sell the same for $11.
    Bushrash likes this.

  2. #152
    Ķм Ćũńŧřŷ Bushrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TAURANGA B.O.P
    Posts
    403
    Hey 7mm ,thats the right price ,the discount isnt as good as it used to be a we used to get more of a wholesale price,but that has now changed .
    Depending on what some retailers are selling for, you may find it less hassle to buy from them.
    I have just been on the phone to Sarah at BC foods and the setup may change in the future but that is yet to be determined ,i think with how busy they are the smaller orders are becoming less easy to process,they hopefully may have another option in the future.
    I have had a bit of feedback from some on the guys on here about pricing that it has been about the same elsewhere,if thats the case prob easier to go that way.
    Will keep updated on any developments
    DONT BE A FOOL INDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU PULL

  3. #153
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushrash View Post
    Hey 7mm ,thats the right price ,the discount isnt as good as it used to be a we used to get more of a wholesale price,but that has now changed .
    Depending on what some retailers are selling for, you may find it less hassle to buy from them.
    I have just been on the phone to Sarah at BC foods and the setup may change in the future but that is yet to be determined ,i think with how busy they are the smaller orders are becoming less easy to process,they hopefully may have another option in the future.
    I have had a bit of feedback from some on the guys on here about pricing that it has been about the same elsewhere,if thats the case prob easier to go that way.
    Will keep updated on any developments
    Cheers Bushrash
    Was just curious as to whether they had sent the correct price list.

  4. #154
    Ķм Ćũńŧřŷ Bushrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TAURANGA B.O.P
    Posts
    403
    Been in Contact with Sarah last week ,they will have a new marketing manager next month so will get in contact with me ,,,they will still do orders as usual till then.
    DONT BE A FOOL INDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU PULL

  5. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Waikato
    Posts
    2,633
    I was in Paknsave Invercargill last week and they had the two meal packs for about $8.50.

  6. #156
    Ķм Ćũńŧřŷ Bushrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TAURANGA B.O.P
    Posts
    403
    Thats cheap!! looking at very old wholsale pricelist that would prob be cheaper than most retailers now paying for 2 serve ,,, hope ya stocked up
    DONT BE A FOOL INDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU PULL

  7. #157
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,676
    any luck that this is still on?

  8. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    87
    Can i please have a pricelist emailed hgrowden@xtra.co.nz thanx

  9. #159
    Ķм Ćũńŧřŷ Bushrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TAURANGA B.O.P
    Posts
    403
    Hey Guys i havnt been in contact with them in a while ,,will see what we can do ,,people still keen?
    DONT BE A FOOL INDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU PULL

  10. #160
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Stings
    Posts
    173
    Keen on a pricelist

  11. #161
    Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rotorua
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushrash View Post
    Hey Guys i havnt been in contact with them in a while ,,will see what we can do ,,people still keen?
    Yes please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan M

  12. #162
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    18,847
    yep
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  13. #163
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,286
    Me too.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  14. #164
    Member 199p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    2,843
    Its all finished now guys

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

  15. #165
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    18,847
    Quote Originally Posted by 199p View Post
    Its all finished now guys

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    No forum deals?
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The little ones are back!
    By Dundee in forum Game Bird Hunting
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 06:22 PM
  3. Country Calendar - Fare Game
    By Raging Bull in forum Hunting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-05-2012, 09:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!