Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Twin Needle Mollyme

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    What's this about mancards? I brought three home, and the missus thought one was going to be hers, sorry love, got them for my mates
    See I dont mind because it meant I could grab it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Are these still being rolled out as I still havent heard anything?

Come to think of it... the bino harness I ordered from their website on 12th jan hadnt turned up by the 23rd when I left for overseas and still doesn't show any tracking information either...
    I think they might be a bit snowed under, I’m still waiting for a couple of Gp pouches I ordered on the 9th of December.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Are these still being rolled out as I still havent heard anything?

Come to think of it... the bino harness I ordered from their website on 12th jan hadnt turned up by the 23rd when I left for overseas and still doesn't show any tracking information either...
    Hi Ryan,

Sorry your order was entered, just not sent out to you. We have just emailed you the invoice and have the pack ready for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taticalclevage View Post
    I think they might be a bit snowed under, I’m still waiting for a couple of Gp pouches I ordered on the 9th of December.
    Sorry for the delays, we are frantically trying to catch up on back orders as we have been cleaned out of stock, hopefully have your pouches done soon.
    JoshC and erniec like this.

More pills and Powder!! burtonator's Avatar
    I Have a multicam mollyme available if someone wants it. $210 shipped tags still attached
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Anyone found a way to stop rifle swinging around when flap opened up? Been playing around with location of strap round barrel but haven't found a solution....

Great pack so far, carries weight really well, picked up by hand and thought its heavy but when wearing didn't notice the weight.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Anyone found a way to stop rifle swinging around when flap opened up? Been playing around with location of strap round barrel but haven't found a solution....

Great pack so far, carries weight really well, picked up by hand and thought its heavy but when wearing didn't notice the weight.
    Was the pack full or empty? I’ve only ever used the gun scabbard when the pack is chocka with meat and I want my hands free. I can’t say that ive ever noticed the rifle flopping around. Perhaps an empty pack would be looser and cause this issue. I usually remove my suppressor too to reduce the height the rifle sticks out over my head. This could make it less wobbly as it wouldn’t be so long? Who knows

Yeah empty pack... Probably the culprit will try again when full. Had suppressor off and stuff on the Molle but actual main body was nearly empty

Molle should come with a warning that it is addictive to try and get the right set up... Have moved pouchs round so many bloody times trying to access sorted
    WillB and Pineapple like this.

I see Hayden Eade won the Twinneedle 10K prize well done to Twinneedle .

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk