Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Sending meat to friends/family through the mail, recommendations?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaChen View Post
    Thanks for suggestions and experience reports everyone. @Tahr Im not sure how to adequately express my gratitude for that offer, thank you. I wont take is as of now, but maybe when the nuclear apocalypse comes and everyone is starving I will send you a PM regarding that. However if you really do have to get rid of some venison, I will pay for the meat and your time.
    I think I may just take meat up in my luggage when I go visit later in the year, done that before with goat meat and it worked out well. But If I don't end up visiting anytime soon I will take into account all of the recommendations here.
    Surely you dont wont Tahr giving his meat to your Mum !! ( sorry for lowering the tone couldn't help it )
    veitnamcam and JessicaChen like this.