Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By omark
  • 1 Post By Russian 22.

Thread: Lee Enfield No.4 Mk 1 furniture?

Cool Lee Enfield No.4 Mk 1 furniture?

Howdy folks!

I have inherited the afore mentioned tree o tree. It is very naked though and I need fore and aft wood.
    Does anyone have any, in any condition? I see some really nice composite Monte Carlo's offshore but have been told good #$%#$ luck getting them in.
    Worst case scenario I will try and make something, probably ply.
    I have the furniture for a smle but that does really help much.

All thoughts and suggestions (well almost all) would be greatly appreciated.

NO4
    if your wanting to put it back to full military configuration watch trade me the wood does come up every now and then, or you could try these guys not sure on what's involved getting it here
    https://www.prestigiouswoodstocks.co...-1-4-piece-set
    Hot Barrels and tight lines

Cheers No.4
    I am keeping an eye out in a couple places. As for importing I was told "in your dreams" by a cop friend.
    I just want something functional, don't care how good or bad it is even broken is ok as I can use it to make a replacement.
    Starting from scratch is beyond my ability but copying is doable.
    I would actually prefer a monte carlo stock as the rifle has already been messed with, barrel has been chopped and trigger has been altered so no point in trying to restore to original.

Quote Originally Posted by baleguynz View Post
    Cheers No.4
    I am keeping an eye out in a couple places. As for importing I was told "in your dreams" by a cop friend.
    I just want something functional, don't care how good or bad it is even broken is ok as I can use it to make a replacement.
    I would actually prefer a monte carlo stock as the rifle has already been messed with, barrel has been chopped and trigger has been altered so no point in trying to restore to original.
    Not correct. Put a permit forward to import from prestigious stocks. They are top quality.
    baleguynz likes this.

NO4
    maybe contact Sorrell and sons.may be able to help
    Hot Barrels and tight lines

Quote Originally Posted by baleguynz View Post
    Cheers No.4
    Just because a cops says something doesn't mean it's true. I received a bayonet import permit after the law changes, they only wanted a photo of the mil surps it was going to pair with. A stock will be easy it will probably just take a bit of time.

Be prepared for customs to hold it up and it will come eventually.
    baleguynz likes this.