Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Aftermarket R93 and R8 Barrels – Major Safety Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Cant help you with that
    I understand why it is the design that it is, and why it has to be. I just don't like the multipiece plastic mag, the cost of additional, and removing the trigger unit with the mag. I can't think of a mag system I like less, hence, worst in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by The Claw View Post
    It's always the worst part of coming back to the real world after hunting ah? My phone went mad with work emails & messages as soon as reception kicked in....

Still, worth it for a week in the hills hunting Tahr & the odd coon...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    You guys always have great tahr hunts howd this one go?

AB Precision
    A note that has been sent to my customers that are in the process of purchasing or own one of my r93 or r8 custom barrels.

I am 100% confident in my product you own or about to own, and after this wee out burst from stager sports if you don't feel happy with it, please return your assembly for full refund. But again stand by and support my products I just don't want people thinking they own anything 'dangerous' as stager sports has implied.

As a further note if you are looking at genuine Blaser parts or complete rifles an not looking at paying stager sports prices or having stager sports service, please feel free to be in touch for a quote

Abe

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
    Happy likes this.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    You guys always have great tahr hunts howd this one go?
    We had a good time in the hills but no monsters where harmed on this trip

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    A note that has been sent to my customers that are in the process of purchasing or own one of my r93 or r8 custom barrels.

I am 100% confident in my product you own or about to own, and after this wee out burst from stager sports if you don't feel happy with it, please return your assembly for full refund. But again stand by and support my products I just don't want people thinking they own anything 'dangerous' as stager sports has implied.

As a further note if you are looking at genuine Blaser parts or complete rifles an not looking at paying stager sports prices or having stager sports service, please feel free to be in touch for a quote

Abe

You cant complain about service like that.

Well done standing by your work, both morally and financially, a trait that is generally lacking in NZ.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

This whole thing is a blueprint of how not to handle a complaint. By both sides.
    Litigating a product problem over the Internet is just crazy. There will be no winners here. Everything either side says on here just adds to the polarisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaser View Post
    Always 2 sides to every story, hope it gets all sorted soon Abe.
    Standard procedure is to pick the one you prefer and ignore the other entirely

R93
    Hang on! The OP, a first time poster I might add, made a huge statement against a product fabricated by a member of this site. Yes it was anonymous, but any muppet with half a brain knew who they were talking about.
    That member is to just sit there and ignore it?

Is it just accepted to allow people to walk all over you? Soft cocks.
    The bloke stood up for himself where he is a member and regular contributor...................... good on him, he has said his piece.
    Last edited by R93; 11-11-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    gadgetman, L.R, Toby and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Hang on! The OP, a first time poster I might add, made a huge statement against a product fabricated by a member of this site. Yes it was anonymous, but any muppet with half a brain knew who they were talking about.

The bloke stood up for himself where he is a member and regular contributor...................... good on him, he has said his piece.
    Can you quote whomever you're responding to

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post

I guess it depends on your approach. You can defend your reputation in many other ways. The last place I would attempt to do it would be on here. And please don't bring the rigidity or otherwise of my penis into this. Or I will make a complaint.
    Last edited by Tahr; 11-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I guess it depends on your approach. You can defend your reputation in many other ways. The last place I would attempt to do it would be on here. And please don't bring the rigidity or otherwise of my penis into this. Or I will make a complaint.
    Yes you can, but the normal practice is to defend your reputation is the place that it was challenged. The response was hardly antagonistic and clarified many of the claims made in the same arena.

The follow up has been to reassure existing customers and to guarantee the work, again hardly a negative thing and surely the most appropriate place, given the original choice made by the OP'er...

It is not yet a slanging match and if that does not eventuate, your assessment is presumptive...
    gadgetman and camo wsm like this.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Can you quote whomever you're responding to
    I would have quoted if I was targeting an individual. I am not. But is interesting to see how quickly a couple posters are ready to defend what they have stated, regarding my post. So how can you expect the fella concerned in this thread not to.
    username likes this.