Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Another Aramoana???

Quote Originally Posted by Jexla View Post
    I've deleted and edited nothing. You can't even edit a post after x amount of time after posting it.

Edit: nor can you delete them.

Why so paranoid?

Unfortunately the topic I was was talking about doesn't have freely accessible information on the internet.
    I knew you were watching the thread and figured you'd have taken joy in correcting my clearly confessed assumption.
    I'm sorry you've taken so much offense to a self confessed assumption.
    Yep sorry my bad, just a post I thought you'd post seems to have disappeared.

I was also talking about assumptions you have made in previous topics, not only this one.

Regardless, everyone makes assumptions, it's not the end of the world, if you know better then make a comment like I did correcting the person's "assumption" who I quoted.

You know what they say, no need to a be a dick about it.

If it helps you, just take the pleasure in knowing you knew more about something than someone else and you were able to help others know things as fact.

People make assumptions, it's human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexla View Post
    I speak a lot of truth, just people like you are afraid to admit it.

Think about that for a second, or two.
    but?! I just agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    but?! I just agreed.
    Generally people are.

Not a lot of good conversations have come from such an obscene thread title name..

Not something I particularly enjoy talking about, But interestingly, "Another Aramoana" has been pondering on the shooting community for awhile now. You could argue that probability has gone up for one in recent times due to mass increase of "immigrants"

Especially radical ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Not a lot of good conversations have come from such an obscene thread title name..

Not something I particularly enjoy talking about, But interestingly, "Another Aramoana" has been pondering on the shooting community for awhile now. You could argue that probability has gone up for one in recent times due to mass increase of "immigrants"

Especially radical ones...
    Not wishing to derail the thread, but you obviously didn't watch tonights episode of The hard stuff with Nigel latta before making the comment re `mass increase of immigrants`
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

It's been the conversation of the day, since 06:30am on Radio LIVE it started just before work... Talked about a couple of times on our building site, briefly with my wife then Ironically I saw bits of that show tonght.

Immigrant propaganda? lol

Who knows for sure. I know I was surprised by the numbers that were put out.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Agree. Those numbers where mind-boggling...

Care to summarise for those of us who've given tv the flick?

I'm not worried about immigrants per se as much as I am about people who flip out and pop their loved ones off. I think that domestic violence awareness is a good way towards stopping those who would want to go on some sort of spree. Eg when the Mrs broke her arm horseriding recently the hospital staff distracted me with some paperwork and took her to one side and asked "does he hit you?" - far from being offended I think that it is the sort of question that should be asked.

Also on Pistol Club committee we suss out people who want to get their B who present as oddballs (or even really poor shots) and keep an eye out for who may present a problem

Not to think of it as some sort of star chamber, more to show two ways out of many that the community engages with FA owners to ensure that their mental health is stable and that people of good character are allowed to enjoy their sport

The fact that there hasn't been some sort of Aramoana shows that we have got something right at least
    Kscott, Steve123 and Pixie Z like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    but?! I just agreed.
    I think they're arguing about how to argue now.
    300CALMAN likes this.

lol, migrants complaining about migrants is always disheartening to read.