Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Gun shot fired in Gun City Car park

Quote Originally Posted by Dicko View Post
    Your employ judges. Let them judge. He got off light but you got to move on or you will become s miserable moaning old prick. Life is too short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no mate i dont -your aussie judges are a lot like ours -fucking hard to fathom at times-as for the miserable old pricks -dont judge us all by your image in the mirror mate!

Kotuku, yes their all seem hard to fathom at times. Your a bit sensitive. I'm feel good when I'm looking in the mirror. You perhaps see on the rags

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    $300 fine is woefully inadequate, almost embarrassingly so.
    Still a much tougher punishment than a cop gets for leaving a loaded pistol in a public toilet though if you look at it that way...
    P38, veitnamcam, Ryan and 1 others like this.

still polish the shackle marks or your ankles and wrists do you DICK.........o.
    mate youre full of it

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    That has become a very busy little area over the last few years. You'll notice quite a few of those white vehicles with the go faster stripes and xmas lights on the roof hanging around there a lot of the time.
    you will find them in joes garage most of the time, same with the fire service boys
    gadgetman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    just because some fuckwitt lost the plot in a Chch car park us responsible fire arms users should not start doubting ourselves
    I think I know what you're trying to say, but I would just like to highlight that we can all learn from this bloke.

If you think it could never happen to you (and therefore be complacent), you're almost guaranteeing it will.

I am well aware of the fact that I could very easily shoot another person. It's that fact that makes me behave accordingly to ensure that it doesn't.

She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    I think I know what you're trying to say, but I would just like to highlight that we can all learn from this bloke.

If you think it could never happen to you (and therefore be complacent), you're almost guaranteeing it will.

I am well aware of the fact that I could very easily shoot another person. It's that fact that makes me behave accordingly to ensure that it doesn't.

Good that you believe you could be THE guy, it's a healthy way to think. I double check every firearm I pick up. Constantly checking while handling, all the time, esp while hunting or walking with one, check check check. I will not be that guy, no fucking way. You only fuck up once, and you practise your mistakes. There's so many times this could have and should have been caught by the guy, dozens of times he should have discovered that round in the chamber, disgraceful handling. Him being a FAL of many years should count against, he's been practising shit drills for years clearly.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Aced it @Tommy well said