Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: New Updated Arms Code 2017

gadge u could have a very big head, what has that got to do with the size of your IQ? thats not how it works.. lol

didn't say they were incorrect, you just don't appear to understand them - the other words they use to convey meaning, also have meaning

u must have missed this bit.. well apparently u have missed all the other argument..

It must be an intentional plan formed by mutual agreement, to do something that for all intents and purposes reaches the level of illegality or similar level of seriousness. That result must be achievable, but does not have to be achieved.
    the point being that it doesn't.. it has to be an objective assessment of a serious nature not subjective disadvantage to a small group...

Its also within the legal purvue of the police role... so it still doesn't apply..

C'mon claim IQ... be nice to see some use for it

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Our guy is mid 70s. Initially took on the job part time to help out.......now 10 years later.....
    Found him to be very good/professional, no bullshit like others are experiencing.
    No querky left field questions like I am hearing elsewhere.
    Just goes to show up the issue of non standardisation region to region.

Have 2 shooting mates who are retired AOs (should I admit to know in them ha ha). Both in their 70s when they retired.

stug, your guy may have a bit of mileage left in him yet.
    My AO / vetter is also an older gent. Kinda reminds me of an older Hunter S. Thompson. Very easy to get on with, showed me some pictures of some engineer who'd created an 80 round 10/22 magazine the last time I saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    gadge u could have a very big head, what has that got to do with the size of your IQ? thats not how it works.. lol

didn't say they were incorrect, you just don't appear to understand them - the other words they use to convey meaning, also have meaning

u must have missed this bit.. well apparently u have missed all the other argument..

the point being that it doesn't.. it has to be an objective assessment of a serious nature not subjective disadvantage to a small group...

Its also within the legal purvue of the police role... so it still doesn't apply..

C'mon claim IQ... be nice to see some use for it
    And some comprehension in return would come in handy too. That criteria is not required to be met. As has been stated many, many, many times this is the common non legal system use of the word. You are yet again trying to meet some threshold that is inapplicable.

And you are right about head size, I have trouble finding helmets small enough. Ended up changing motorbikes to one that matched the only helmet I could buy that fitted.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Fuck up you cunts. Talk about derail a fucking thread with your ego shit
    gadgetman, Nickoli, blake and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    My AO / vetter is also an older gent. Kinda reminds me of an older Hunter S. Thompson. Very easy to get on with, showed me some pictures of some engineer who'd created an 80 round 10/22 magazine the last time I saw him.
    I had an older ex fire fighter vet me first time round. He was really good and helpful. From handing in the form to getting the plastic was 2-3 weeks.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Fuck up you cunts. Talk about derail a fucking thread with your ego shit
    Name:  pic1326268.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  10.1 KB
    Gibo, Nickoli and Tommy like this.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gibo likes this.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Sorry for the language but shit man

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Sorry for the language but shit man
    Gibo, will you be happier when I can walk again and not be stuck behind the keyboard? I know I will be.
    Gibo likes this.

Yes

Paula has done reasonably well?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Paula has done reasonably well?
    So well, Maca, I can't really believe she is a politician.

Damn that sounds like an ad, "You know you're socking in it, right?"

I think she had some pretty good help. The independent group she sought out was a political master stroke, allowed her time and appropriateness of the issues (and evaluate backlash) before coming up with the ministerial guidance.

For us it allowed the different factions in police assn and HQ to show there true colours. And gave us a opportunity to find our voice.

Well done- but let's all keep a weather eye. People on the other side haven't been crowbarred out of their positions of pseudo power yet...

Just need to be aware that this episode is not quite completed yet. To quote from the message sent out to SSANZ members -

"Remember before any of the recommendations become law there will be a further round of consultation as any new Bill proceeds through the Select Committee stage".

So emails to MPs on the topic should still continue especially with September looming.

So, guys, what kind of "conspiracy" are "we" all planing to make things better??? So far everything "i" read is everyone against everyone, everyone is right on their views but nowhere to see "anyone" to combine "forces"(experiences) to come up with some kind of "agreement" that will make things "better"… what our "society class" need is union not disagreements…

Lets put the "ego" aside and work together, lets don't "worry" about the "secret meetings" they have but lets make our views me seen and or heard!

Cheers.

Mac
    gadgetman likes this.