Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Non Constructive Post Only Posted to Cause Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Just because a person likes to stir others up on here doesn't mean they are not fit or proper. Does it?
    Depends on how much of a cunt you are. Cuntiness is a spectrum, and fit and properness isn't really defined. Personally, I think it's a standard expected by the community, and there are thresholds.

If you're a bit of a cunt to some people some of the time, then you're probably still able to be considered fit and proper. If you're regularly a cunt to many people, or many people who have interacted with you consider you to be a cunt as a result of said interaction, then perhaps you AREN'T fit and proper.

If you find that having run-ins with people is a regular occurrence, ask yourself "Is it everyone else, or could it be the common factor, me?"

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    madjon_, 308, gsp follower and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Or do you need someone to help you understand what's written in the article?
    Yes I do, what exactly is your point ....

Ha ha. Its just the interweb, take it with a pinch of salt, just like a good steak. Id still have a beer with systolic if he offered. Id say hes a good bugger in person
    Savage1, Gapped axe and Steve123 like this.

He'd have to pay though?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Just because a person likes to stir others up on here doesn't mean they are not fit or proper. Does it?
    Maybe but internet trolls are frequently sociopaths. Sociopaths are not fit and proper people.

res
    Ha ha. Its just the interweb, take it with a pinch of salt, just like a good steak. Id still have a beer with systolic if he offered. Id say hes a good bugger in person
    I know people who know him in real life, they are devided on the issue. personly find he makes me think about stuff-cant say I allway agree with him but I like being made to think
    Gibo, hamsav and Paddy79 like this.
    Using Tapatalk

R93
    My thoughts as well. Been accusing a few blokes of being him at a few shoots even
    Met heaps of forum members who shoot Ipsc.
    Mufasa was the most recent in Dunners.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Gibo likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    I know people who know him in real life, they are devided on the issue. personly find he makes me think about stuff-cant say I allway agree with him but I like being made to think
    That's interesting so if you know people who know him... @Tommy
    His trolling has got boring and is predictable but hey we all put up with conceited individuals. Unfortunately sociopaths are not nice for the people who have to work with them "Cunts" as @stretch called them. I hope as you say his behavior is restricted to on line trolling.

Hey @systolic why don't you meet up with us for a beer and prove us wrong?
    Steve123 likes this.

res
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    I hope as you say his behavior is restricted to on line trolling.
    I never said that, personly dont know the guy in the real world and I dont condone his behavour online on this or other forums but here are worse out there unfortunatly so if he bothers you I guess thats what the ignore button is there for-or complanin to the admins and ask for him to be removed as they run a fairly tight ship on this forum
    Using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there's nothing to say he didn't miss! We're only counting visible holes. His actual "cone" of fire
    could've been way bigger..................

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    If he had a licence would he not still be considered a fit and proper person until he's convicted in a court of law or his licence is revoked?

If the allegations are true, then he is certainly not the first licence holder to supply guns to shitbags.
    @systolic,

You appear certain the accused guy has a FAL. That's not apparent from the posted article.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    @systolic,

You appear certain the accused guy has a FAL. That's not apparent from the posted article.
    What part of "If he had a licence" was not clear?
    Gibo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    That's interesting so if you know people who know him... @Tommy
    His trolling has got boring and is predictable but hey we all put up with conceited individuals. Unfortunately sociopaths are not nice for the people who have to work with them "Cunts" as @stretch called them. I hope as you say his behavior is restricted to on line trolling.

Hey @systolic why don't you meet up with us for a beer and prove us wrong?
    If you want a talk of CUNTS well fuck me blind I am known to be a Fucking Cunt more often than not. I don't think @systolic fits in that category

I dont see how posting a pointless thread about information that we are all aware of is stirring the pot or causing controversy... Just kind of seems like the OP doesnt have anything to do with his time.
    Jexla likes this.
    By law, you are required to turn on your headlights if it's raining in Sweden.

How the hell am I supposed to know if it's raining in Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJanitar View Post
    I dont see how posting a pointless thread about information that we are all aware of is stirring the pot or causing controversy... Just kind of seems like the OP doesnt have anything to do with his time.
    doesn't that automatically apply to anyone turning up on a forum?
    Last edited by Awaian; 01-11-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    res, 300CALMAN, Steve123 and 2 others like this.