Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: This is not safe

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    And here was me thinking that one of you guys had found Rushy fridge full of Waikato
    Isn't that what the next morning fells like sitting on the dunny
    now a fridge full of waikato goin off like that would resemble a puddle of spermwhale jizz after an exceptional orgasm would it not. some of my homebrews produced results that would make a corpse gag
    IIRC.a mate hoed into it one night and reckoned the next day a NBC incident happened in his shithouse .
    his luvly lady banned him from home till hed"cleaned his guts out.".I still chortle when i think of it.
    lion bloody red and rheineck are also past masters at this sort of terrorism too.
    223nut likes this.

Saw the result of a small tub of tannerite shot off the top of a concrete trap bunker. Top of the concrete roof looked fine with some light flash marks that wiped off, but inside was a good amount of spalling and a big crater on the inside of the roof directly below where the tannerite was. Very good visual of energy transfer.