Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: U.S. police deputy nearly killed on duty.

Quote Originally Posted by A330driver View Post
    Yeah mate..this is the type of shit that fucks it up for law abiding gun owners ,with a drop kick like this,running around like this.Best thing about it is that he wont be around to do it again,then again,.......he should never have been allowed to have a firearm in the first place.

The anti gun lobby is running with this,but it makes people like me more adamant about the “RIGHT”to carry a firearm to defend myself,and others.I get there are huge arguments on both sides of the fence,but the very fact that the yanks have in essence,lost there ability to control who has firearms,makes my stance,and others that much more definable.Its a shit pie for sure,case in point,go to parts of South America,that’s an even bigger shit pie when it comes to gun control(lol)....
    US also has land borders. Say, how many illegal weapons are IMPORTED into the US - is this an issue, do you know?

Bus driver
    The issue is the number of guns illegally sent/smuggled over the border into Mexico then illegally transported back for crimes in the USA as well as all over central and South America,,,,,big business
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Man she was lucky , it happened so quick, she responded doing the right thing , kill the f...ker they deserve no less.