Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burnham Sporting Clay Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Of course there is nothing wrong with that. LBFM's my fav..........before I discovered the bliss of marrige of course
    Guys on the platforms I worked called em RPR's. I will not elaborate further as this thread is now way off skew
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

R93
    Depends on what district you purchase her from mikee. They surprisingly get quite jealous
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Depends on what district you purchase her from mikee. They surprisingly get quite jealous
    enough, it was a long time ago in another life. Been married 18 years now. Don't miss the offshore life only miss the $$ it generated and only having to work 3 months a year.

I am working in CHCH the week before and after but home for the weekend so I'll can't come to the shoot. Generally I only do the H&F shoots and our own club ones. My shootings so terrible Its embarrasing
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Thats a shame!! Even the very best shooters make dicks of themselves, missing the absolute sitters on the end of the barrel.
    I agree it can be a bit intimidating seeing all those covered in badges, waring the 'right' glasses and gear, but even they started somewhere.
    I think it's a well reconised fact that Sporting shooting needs more shooters and more involvement, and we do tag ourselves as a friendly bunch with much banter and laughter.
    Something only Sporting can do, imagine doing what we do in a DTL match!!!!
    Terrible shooting only improves with practice and coaching, we have a good club coach, and the club is willing to help anyone.
    It wouldn't worry me if you had a couple of shots at lunch time with our coach, in fact I'd encourage it.
    Try and make one of our winter Compak series or maybe aSporting day later in the year, I guarantee you will become addicted.

Weathers looking good for the weekend. Don't forget our Perazzi sponsored Sporting shoot at Burnham on Sunday.
    Hope a few people can make it for the Sporting shoot!!