Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Versamax

I did have it......
    So went to pick it up, and it had a manufactoring fault on the machining of the rib where it meets the receiver, so they are getting another barrel for it. And sounds like i may get it back before the new barrel to shoot. Fantastic service by the kiwi crowd, just a pissoff that i dont have it...
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

northdude
    good things are worth waiting for
    Beaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    good things are worth waiting for
    True
    5 months and counting......
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

I'm probably selling my Versamax soon if anyone is interested

R93
    What sort? If it is a tactical I might be😆

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Not tactical sorry. Just a dirty duck gun haha
    It's one of the originals and has had a new bolt assembley and new barrel fitted.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pt Sika View Post
    Not tactical sorry. Just a dirty duck gun haha
    It's one of the originals and has had a new bolt assembley and new barrel fitted.
    No worries. I will keep it mind if I can't source a tactical one at a reasonable price. Mag extentions are universal thru the remmy shotgun range wich makes it attractive.
    What sort of money were you thinking?

I ended up putting an alloy beretta extension on mine as it was all I could get my hands on in a hurry at the time. My 11-87 has got a bigger plastic type which also works well.

The versamax is the camo version and its worn off a bit around the receiver (it was fairly new when I got it and was already in this condition) but I wasn't too fussed as I was contemplating dipping it in a differen't pattern. I've also shaved a tiny bit off the end of the forend to allow my camera mount to sit over the magazine tube.

I haven't any idea on price yet, but I doubt it will be any more than $1500.
    R93 and Beaker like this.

So now have it back and can shoot it until the new barrel turns up. Bloody great scheme i reckon.
    @R93 if your over this way, call in a grab it for a blast if you want ( just maybe not in the next 2 weeks..... I may have to ......use it a bit. )

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    So now have it back and can shoot it until the new barrel turns up. Bloody great scheme i reckon.
    @R93 if your over this way, call in a grab it for a blast if you want ( just maybe not in the next 2 weeks..... I may have to ......use it a bit. )
    Bloody great. I am planning along with a few mates to shoot with you as soon as your range is all go.
    I am sure you will also be positioned to host some major events.

We have been having a few blokes from CHCH show up to our club which is great.

Really looking forward to shooting there and you buying all the beer as the most generous host😆
    If you come here to shoot (I hope you do) you still have to shout, as it is tradition that I just made up.😆

Just some bloody paper work now.... The rest for the short ranges is sorted, the 100 and 200 could take a while due to funding..........
    Dont have a handle on the timings yet, id be hoping for 2 months, but hopefully by xmas.

As for the beer, well that can be sorted to, depending on what else your bringing.....(crays, bait, etc.....)

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Just some bloody paper work now.... The rest for the short ranges is sorted, the 100 and 200 could take a while due to funding..........
    Dont have a handle on the timings yet, id be hoping for 2 months, but hopefully by xmas.

As for the beer, well that can be sorted to, depending on what else your bringing.....(crays, bait, etc.....)
    Ha Ha I always bring something if I am bludging😆
    Crays and whitebait will be no problem.
    I will make sure I bring plenty of each.

Might have to talk Abalour or Glenmorangie instead of beer for a fair trade tho.
    Might not get much shooting done 😆

You and me spend enough time in duty free to not limit ourselves to only one of the above......
    But my choice is rum.

Look forward to it. In fact might try for a trip over so i can mess up your range before you get a go at our nice shiney one

R93
    That would be bloody good. Always a bed here mate. Oh and always plenty of whiskey and wild tucker.
    I am not a big rum fan but I could make an exception if you drink Appleton's 😆

You nearly drink ok rum then !

Will work on a plan.......
    muzr257 and R93 like this.