Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: just a dog...

just a dog...

Name:  justadog1.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  45.8 KB
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Is that you when you where younger EeeBees?....taken about 10 years ago.....
    Wirehunt, EeeBees and Dougie like this.
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    I know that feeling.
    I had a jumped up bitch of a vet tell me I should chop the nuts out of my prize pig dog years ago. She reckoned he was just a mongrel and not worth breeding from.
    I can only assume you asked when she was away to get fixed.

what do you expect from people who,s only use for animals is to fill thier pockets polish their laps or at most chase plastic saucers
    my missus says that occassionaly''its just a dog'' to which i reply ''that dog will dive into freezing water or blackberry choked shite just because i ask him to he,l retrieve anything i shoot or do his utmost to try and even has the grace to look sorry if he cant for whatever reason.
    he dont argue he dont backchat and he dont have a mother thats likely to visit unanounced.
    he dont care how late we are out [provided teas guarenteed] he dont nag and he dont need constant affirmation of his usefulness.
    DID I MENTION NO NAGGING OR ARGUEING..

Took my male dog into vet clinic for a Droncit prior to attending a wild game trial...he was standing on the table and the locom was fiddling with his testicles...you'll want to get him neutered, she stated...I recited the riot act to her!!!
    Wirehunt and stingray like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    Is that you when you where younger EeeBees?....taken about 10 years ago.....
    Last edited by EeeBees; 11-08-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Ejected
    This cutting everything is a really bad sign of the times.

I agree, @Wirehunt...if he was suffering from a life threatening condition, yes fair enough, but a healthy strong young dog...I do not understand...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Took my male dog into vet clinic for a Droncit prior to attending a wild game trial...he was standing on the table and the locom was fiddling with his testicles...you'll want to get him neutered, she stated...I recited the riot act to her!!!
    I surely hope you stuck hand down her trousers and asked when she was due in for op?????
    yip my two are neutered as cocker has bung eyes, and the bitch has nasty temper(believe that's partly cause she was taken off mum too young.)

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    I remember being in that very same position! However no one went into bat for me, and at Easter as well. I needed you then EeeBees!
    The pains long gone now, but I'm scared for life!
    EeeBees likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Oh dear !!! scars heal, Maca, scars heal...

Leave you dog whole EeeBees, it's only fair!
    EeeBees likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    what do you expect from people who,s only use for animals is to fill thier pockets polish their laps or at most chase plastic saucers
    my missus says that occassionaly''its just a dog'' to which i reply ''that dog will dive into freezing water or blackberry choked shite just because i ask him to he,l retrieve anything i shoot or do his utmost to try and even has the grace to look sorry if he cant for whatever reason.
    he dont argue he dont backchat and he dont have a mother thats likely to visit unanounced.
    he dont care how late we are out [provided teas guarenteed] he dont nag and he dont need constant affirmation of his usefulness.
    DID I MENTION NO NAGGING OR ARGUEING..
    I hear you gsp. Mines a bitch, but we were out in a foot at least of snow this arvo and the poor girl had icicles on her nipples. Did she cry or not work? No way! She just kept on going with no complaints at all.
    Gotta admire the dogs for their loyalty and work ethic, far better than a human I reckon.
    EeeBees, gsp follower and Natatale like this.
    Ya can't park there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by kidmac42 View Post
    I hear you gsp. Mines a bitch, but we were out in a foot at least of snow this arvo and the poor girl had icicles on her nipples. Did she cry or not work? No way! She just kept on going with no complaints at all.
    Gotta admire the dogs for their loyalty and work ethic, far better than a human I reckon.
    i had similar 2 seasons ago out of boggy creek f&g area.
    shit ive been cold but that day was chronic red was rugged up and at least it wasnt a driving southerly but still he cried all the way to the paRRIE RETRIEVE.but did he hesitate in going no thankfuly i had a jute sack or 2 to give him a rub down and to crawl into. only been one day worse and that was at wolfs road 3 or 4 years ago. freezing cold driving southerly pushing in sleet and hail the old boy stuck his head in one corner of the maimai and just shivered ..we huddled in the others doing the same
    [IMG][/IMG]

elvis[the late old boy] at his best and looking for more
    note my one foray into turk pump 20,s[laying on the geese] i couldnt get rid of the piece of crap quick enough and get back to a remy 870.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 12-08-2015 at 03:46 PM.