Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: No offence intended...GSP, anyone???!!!

Les cheveux Pointer RéSuMé allemande est un meilleur choix que certains toffs Poncy reproduisent de Briton

mine put in a nice blind yeasterday avo on a big canada i needed 2 redirects till he cut the scent,probably 200metres over a shitty channel with plenty of reed lined ditches and big clumps of crap to hide in but the big sod got got and brought back.
    even tho the wing prevented red from seeing where he was going a bit

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    mine put in a nice blind yeasterday avo on a big canada i needed 2 redirects till he cut the scent,probably 200metres over a shitty channel with plenty of reed lined ditches and big clumps of crap to hide in but the big sod got got and brought back.
    even tho the wing prevented red from seeing where he was going a bit
    did ya hear a quiet rumble of approval from a certain site just over the way.Im pretty bloody sure hes somewhere out there ,rumbling &watching proceedings.
    anyhow if any of your birds were the size of ours ,good on red.long time since ive breasted canadas in such bloody good nick.
    c404s were two juveniles not as big or fat as my bugger ,but man IM impressed he hit both in the boiler room- my autopsy decision terminal 28g rooting using a no4 load.