Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: proper pointers

Evidently not ..

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    How many other think they can control other people here -- it will be good to see who you are
    the only person talking about controling others is you, I havnt said anything about having control over a block of land

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Guys get your tools out and build a bridge, Take a mate hunting to your special spot, make sure you know your mate. As to people who think they own public land , look to our Fathers and their fathers they where hunting here before us and probaly had the same probls haha. Personaly I wouldn't go back to an invited in block, and have not had an issue with people i have shown possies to. Bottom line keep your best spots for yourselve and the kids, and show your mates the NEXT best spot. Go the GWPs lol el borracho I'll show mine if you show me yours first haha.

i THINK i SHARDED HAHA Zharn you should not point the bone brother or crap might fly in and land land on you , others have paid for your hunting for years but we wont go there

We hold different views on this that's all -I will not be emotionally black mailed by another person not to use public land on the license and don't expect you to "try" and say things like "people like you " --loosing argument Zharn and stand on your own two feet if you have a problem not try to disperse your ------what ever it is you have brewing away in there , now give me a man hug and go in peace
    since you wont go there Brian, I will. I guess your refering to the fact i was on a sickness benefit due to an arm injury caused in a car crash, an injury which nearly resulted in me losing an arm, im not ashamed about being on a benefit due to injury, if i were sitting at home on the dole then thats a different story

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    the only person talking about controling others is you, I haven't said anything about having control over a block of land
    Control is what you are talking about Z -you think I should notify you before shooting a block that any SOB can shoot any day of the week and does -- I have shot the beach 3-4 times in ten years and once was this year and 3 times with you or once alone 10 years ago -- the comment you made to Tussock was an insinuation with far greater implication than the facts actually were . Many here are imagining there best deer spot being robbed by there mates every weekend but it just isn't the case that Z and me are discussing -- storm in a tea cup
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    since you wont go there Brian, I will. I guess your refering to the fact i was on a sickness benefit due to an arm injury caused in a car crash, an injury which nearly resulted in me losing an arm, im not ashamed about being on a benefit due to injury, if i were sitting at home on the dole then thats a different story
    I don't think this is the place to discuss you personal life Z and opinions are for pm at best certainly not for the general masses

Hey mate good on you for speaking up about having been on a benefit - I am in the process of recieving the unemployment benefit. I apply for 10+ jobs a week and continue to dress myself before going to the supermarket... It has taken me a little while to not be embarassed. The money the government is giving me is for a reason, they are helping me to pay for living (my savings has been zapped over the past two months just from rent, food etc) while I search for work. Unfortunately the army has left me with absolutely nothing and because they are their own ACC provider they will not speak to me or aid in a sickness benefit due to extensive damage to my shoulder.

I know this is slightly off topic from the little discussion going on here but good on you Uplander.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

I don't think this is the place to discuss you personal life Z and opinions are for pm at best certainly not for the general masses
    why not, you mentioned others paying for my hunting for years in an earlier post, im sure it was you. But now that I have put it out there for everyone to see, it makes you look like a cunt for bringing it up and all of a sudden you dont think its appropriate to discuss it in front of the general masses

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Hey mate good on you for speaking up about having been on a benefit - I am in the process of recieving the unemployment benefit. I apply for 10+ jobs a week and continue to dress myself before going to the supermarket... It has taken me a little while to not be embarassed. The money the government is giving me is for a reason, they are helping me to pay for living (my savings has been zapped over the past two months just from rent, food etc) while I search for work. Unfortunately the army has left me with absolutely nothing and because they are their own ACC provider they will not speak to me or aid in a sickness benefit due to extensive damage to my shoulder.

I know this is slightly off topic from the little discussion going on here but good on you Uplander.
    +1
    I have never cared/judged nor do I think it is any of my business what situation a forum member is in or what he or she does for income.

Not going there with it Z and I deleted it -Ill pm you no problem at all !!! But this is not a washing the laundry in public exercise

then you shouldnt have mentioned it in the first place Brian, as you said we have different oppinions on this matter and thats why we will never hunt together again, im out and wont comment further on this subject

Good man Zharn me neither

R93
    Snap! Not cool EL B.
    Last edited by Grim; 11-08-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Snap! Not cool EL B.
    +1. Pretty weak mate, that sucks.

And cheers R93, I'm in the same boat about people's employment. Still, it's human of us to be hurt by what other people may think or what we think other people may think. F**k it I say, I've paid taxes for a third of my life, I need the help and I'm damn well entitled to it also, for those that don't know, it is a lot of hard work to get on a benefit.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!