Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Free to good home

3yo greyhound x I got this dog from a mate to get some pups out of seemly shes never really been hunted was 2 when I got her...free to good home.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Greyhound - Lab do you know ?
    Dan M

Just rung my mate to find out exactly whats in there Grey , cattle , kelpie ,bully....shes really good with kids.
    I just got a litter out of her put my collie/bluehealer x her some really nice pups but iv got to many dogs here the original plan was my mate was to take her & a pup back but he,s injured his back rather badly ...a boar tossed him in its death throws lol spent nearly 2 weeks in sic bay now hobbling around on crutches .
    So dogs gotta go.possibly a 3 month old bitch here as well .

She looks like a nice steady dog.
    I've got five here atm. Be in touch, I hope.
    Dan M

when I got her she was a bit timid could barley growl at her let alone pic up a stick wouldn't jump up on the truck or go into kennel unless you looked the other way! but now flys up on the back on command & dosnt jump off unless told...I run them evry 2nd night down the river which is across the main road & I mostly dont have the dog box on so she,s learnt the basics also got sheep & horses...had a go at 1 of the ponys once got chased nearly got stomped into the ground for her efforts ...never been repeated!