Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Price/quote section

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr-Bound View Post
    Hey Abe, I have a wee project on the go, I have a 6.5x55 howa action and barrel I want turned down to about a #2 contour, shortened to 20", fluted and all the metal work done in cerakote then dropped into an unfinished stock I have here that needs the barrel channel cut out and action bedded.

Let me know if that's possible.

Cheers,
    Year mate it can be done I'll send you a text shortly and will give you a buzz when it suits you. Just going to burn out see if can get anything going

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Abe, what do you charge to
    Flute a barrel
    Spiral flute a bolt and lighten the bolt handle

Cheers, Stu.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    Abe, what do you charge to
    Flute a barrel
    Spiral flute a bolt and lighten the bolt handle

Cheers, Stu.
    Hey stu
    300 a barrel that's flute blast an re crown, an 110 for the bolt but I don't do spiral unless I have 5or so to do as for my set up its not cost affective for one

Cheers Abe, I'm pretty keen on the spiral flute on the bolt, just for the looks.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    Cheers Abe, I'm pretty keen on the spiral flute on the bolt, just for the looks.
    No worries stu. I can get it done will end up been the same as others at the 120 130 mark

Are you able to do a 300 blackout barrel swap on a NEA ar15?

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by GregNZ101 View Post
    I just got an done one but if brought the reamer off me as it's not one I thought I'd do again I could ask to hire it back.

Failing that it's probably a no sorry as . Don't do bugger all ar15 stuff sorry. I'll ask tho

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by GregNZ101 View Post
    Sorry mate he's on sold the reamer as well. Spanners is the ar man so might pay to talk to him?

how much to ream standard t3 barrel from 6.5x55 to AI, plus dies to suit or can i give you mine to modify ?

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by scoped View Post
    how much to ream standard t3 barrel from 6.5x55 to AI, plus dies to suit or can i give you mine to modify ?
    Sorry mate never seen this. 130 to ream an set back chamber. Am dies I can give you price tomorrow for dies would be around 140ish for redding dies, your dies will be hard as hell.

Re-barreling a Lee Enfield no4 mk2 with a krieger barrel? unless there are other options like a new one made in NZ or ex-surplus?

Ball park figure is close enough for now.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Cost to drill, tap and setup a PU sniper mount to a M44 Mosin Nagant. My gun and mount. 2 position pins and 2 screws with loctite unless you advise to use its locking screws.

I assume this is correct, but I suspect he drilled the pin holes too far, I dont think he needed to go through. Not sure yet, I have not found anything better yet on how to do this, as I'd like to be able to still use stripper clips.

Mosin Nagant M1891/30 PU Sniper Rifle Part 4: Drilling, Tapping, and Inletting Overview - YouTube

"I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Re-barreling a Lee Enfield no4 mk2 with a krieger barrel? unless there are other options like a new one made in NZ or ex-surplus?

Sorry mate never seen this.

I don't have a 303 reamer sorry as I wouldn't use it. I could try and hire one or buy one if you where dead keen.
    I'll price a barrel for you one cal I have never looked at sorry but they will be all around the same id think so 670ish for tube and 250 fit, chamber an crown. Am just freight back

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Cost to drill, tap and setup a PU sniper mount to a M44 Mosin Nagant. My gun and mount. 2 position pins and 2 screws with loctite unless you advise to use its locking screws.

I assume this is correct, but I suspect he drilled the pin holes too far, I dont think he needed to go through. Not sure yet, I have not found anything better yet on how to do this, as I'd like to be able to still use stripper clips.

Mosin Nagant M1891/30 PU Sniper Rifle Part 4: Drilling, Tapping, and Inletting Overview - YouTube

I think like you say pins and 2 screws would be enough unless you wanted the locking screws to make it look original?

Mount supplied?

Something have not done either, but not to hard to do.
    Would look better not going all way through.

Would be looking at 130 plus extras if you don't have the mount etc that's with pins and screws at this end. Am bit of freight back.

Again sorry for the delay mate

Hey Mate

Rough Ball Park on Bedding the action and forend, threading for a suppressor/brake (ill supply the supressor most likely), and possibly adjusting the trigger to something a little lighter? Would be on a Rem 700 SP in 7mm mag or 308.

I haven't got the rifle yet, but wouldn't mind knowing what ill be in for when I do purchase.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennos View Post
    Hey Mate

Rough Ball Park on Bedding the action and forend, threading for a suppressor/brake (ill supply the supressor most likely), and possibly adjusting the trigger to something a little lighter? Would be on a Rem 700 SP in 7mm mag or 308.

I haven't got the rifle yet, but wouldn't mind knowing what ill be in for when I do purchase.
    Thats cool mate sorry for slow reply have been away hunting

$295 bedding an fore end stiffen
    $65 thread,thread cap an re crown. or if supplying suppressor its $140 for stated an fit the suppressor
    $60 trigger job

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast