Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: where can i find a engineer to give the certificate for my ecat gun safe?

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    if you got it past Paul you did good!
    Paul and le mac are awesome Ange is a bit of a hard arse thou. ie the logic i secured into the wall with 75mm coach screws she wanted 100mm i questioned her on that stating that 100mm screws will start to push the clading off the outside of the house. her reply just use washers to pack the bolt out. so i will still have 75mm of coach screw in the wall and 25mm of washers in side my safe. go figure aye.

When I built mine I took a few pictures while building. The assistant to the Arms Officer inspected it when doing the interviews for my E and D cat licences and I gave her about 5 pictures. They never sent me a certificate but did send me two new licences so I have to assume everything is all fine.

Steve