Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Free Pukekos

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    Sorry to shatter your illusion dude - but having spent some time as a PD Warden in a previous life I can assure you that what I stated is true. Maybe you just havent moved in those circles much. Nothing to do with KKK or any other club you might want to join.

The reality is that what I wrote is 100 percent true . Not saying its right , not saying its wrong - just stating how it is .
    The thought process applied between different ethnic groupings is a valid thing.

Have a very small understanding of the difference in thinking as it relates to relationships with my family.

It’s neither good or bad….just different. It needs to be acknowledged without being called ‘racist’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jukes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    Sorry to shatter your illusion dude - but having spent some time as a PD Warden in a previous life I can assure you that what I stated is true. Maybe you just havent moved in those circles much. Nothing to do with KKK or any other club you might want to join.

The reality is that what I wrote is 100 percent true . Not saying its right , not saying its wrong - just stating how it is .
    well to shatter your illusion,I spent first 11 years in Tokoroa and my teen years in Taumarunui...before moving southwards,so not what you would call sheltered life.
    so yes Ive worked alongside all types of people from all backgrounds...maybe your time as a PD warden has warped your preception. I would in no way join KKK or any other bigoted organisation as would have to kick my own arse....re read 27th generation XBred KIWI..... a bitza .

PHYSICALLY people are different and HISTORICALLY we have lived different lifestyles and timelines leading to different hormones timing etc...had this explained to us by a Maori teacher at highschool...hell of a nice fella who we all respected hugely...... a maori fella 200 years ago was breeding,fighting,the man of the house by late teens and an old man by 30.....most europeans you could add 10-15 years to that timeline...so it follows our brownskinned fellow men get a bit testy/scrappy/horny earlier than the paler versions.......its just the way of the world...as for thinking differently,thats more to do with upbringing and culture than anything in the genes.... we are all humans not Labradors and german shepherds or border collies

Yep, The article is about me. Feel a bit let down by the system and disappointed it happened in the first place but I don't hold a grudge against the 2 ladies. My business is left about $1000 out of pocket for all the time spent pre feeding the trap before it was set, the time and materials to rebuild the trap and about a week the trap couldn't be out earning money. The article got LOADS more attention than I ever thought it would, I figured it would just be a local piece buried down in the depths of the website but instead it was front page next to price Andrew. Fair bit of good publicity for me in it so all in all I'm happy enough.

Cheers
    Danny, Sika stag, Cyclops and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    Yep, The article is about me. Feel a bit let down by the system and disappointed it happened in the first place but I don't hold a grudge against the 2 ladies. My business is left about $1000 out of pocket for all the time spent pre feeding the trap before it was set, the time and materials to rebuild the trap and about a week the trap couldn't be out earning money. The article got LOADS more attention than I ever thought it would, I figured it would just be a local piece buried down in the depths of the website but instead it was front page next to price Andrew. Fair bit of good publicity for me in it so all in all I'm happy enough.

Cheers
    Hopefully the free advertising helps compensate for your loss and more. Sad that the system let you down.
    Danny, Woody and Mintie like this.

Yep quite sad @Mintie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan M

I've gotta say as well - fair play to Marty Sharp, a reporter from Stuff that managed to write an article about me running a business shooting native birds without making me look like a twat!

I only received 1 negative comment from some greeny, everything else has been overwhelmingly positive and supportive!
    Woody, 300CALMAN, Sideshow and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    I've gotta say as well - fair play to Marty Sharp, a reporter from Stuff that managed to write an article about me running a business shooting native birds without making me look like a twat!

I only received 1 negative comment from some greeny, everything else has been overwhelmingly positive and supportive!
    Fair call, Stuff hiring actual reporters?! I'll be dammed. Olivia Caldwell also from the same place wrote a strangely balanced article recently.
    Woody likes this.