Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By Micky Duck
  • 1 Post By charliehorse
  • 3 Post By McNotty
  • 2 Post By EmpireSafaris

Thread: Hamish goosaholic McMillian

Hamish goosaholic McMillian

A good mate from Timaru who I hadnt spoken to for some time,we met as fish n game rangers and the big fella was one hell of a good bloke to have at your side in sticky situation.
    he and his good wife have run a pet cremation service in Timaru for a few years
    you will be missed big guy....and just because your up there closer to the big skeins of honkers,it doesnt mean unleashing volleys of three and a halvies down in my direction is OK..... but if you really have to,I shall just have to forgive you mate.
    sleep well and snore as loudly as you want,Im told clouds make good ear plugs.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Hugs mate. RIP.

Certainly sad news Micky Duck. I met him several times through my brother and shot with him a couple of times down there chasing ducks and honkers. Haven't forgotten his big arse great dane either. RIP.
    Micky Duck likes this.

He was a bloody good bugger. We had some bloody cool chats about waterfowling and he made me some awesome gifts that I gave to my shooting partner as a thank you for all the prep work he does. Was gutted when I found out. Never got to meet him but even beside that fact, he went out of his way to help me out.
    Name:  4CFE46BA-77FC-4DC7-98B1-284EE7E5772D.jpeg
Views: 249
Size:  446.9 KB
    Name:  7B0F4A7D-F5F5-4372-9901-73223F5E877D.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  407.7 KB

Hamish was larger than life character, he made this for me.

RIP Mate
    dannyb and paremata like this.
    “I don’t care a damn about these people who can split a pea at three hundred yards. What I want to know about is how good he is on a charging buffalo at six feet."

Philip Percival