Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 7mm projectiles

1 or 4. in my experience (6mm) The berger if you have time to tune the load and can source them. In the 6mm the 105gr are a bit stout on the likes of goats, need a larger body mass, the 108gr ELD-M just shot from the First load. Length wise through a fallow deer, recovered under the skin. Eldm availability has been better for me.
    I had the berger 87gr vld shoot and perform well, but I struggled to find the sweet spot with the 105gr version.
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by kimber08 View Post
    Why do you say that about the x, I’ve been running the 150 eldx in my 19inch 284 with good results so far. I have also used 162 eldm’s but to be honest I’m really liking the 150’s
    Dont get me wrong some of my best kills have being with 162 and 175 eldx but iv had a fair few (to many to keep using them) pencil threw in 7RM 7Blaser mag and 300Win Mag to be fair I think they were pushed to fast as all issues were sub 300 and the 143 which iv hardly used seems to be dynamite in .260s and creeds at their humble speeds