Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: This is F**ked

This is F**ked

What a desperation. And a terrible benchmark to be setting..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's another dick selling them for $100 a tray, he even states he has shit tonnes of them so you can buy as many as you like
    #DANNYCENT

Condition used? Hell I've got a fortune sitting in the bin

sneakywaza I got
    Bitch, moan and spit, but this is how commerce works, buy something and sell it for more than you paid. The world has never been any other way. Words of advice for prospective Karen's: If you don't like it, don't buy it and learn to go without.

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    Bitch, moan and spit, but this is how commerce works, buy something and sell it for more than you paid. The world has never been any other way. Words of advice for prospective Karen's: If you don't like it, don't buy it and learn to go without.
    Yea right mate, ripping peoples sports off is just sweet as. Obviously a H&F guy here

tikka6.5 likes this.

Sorry but we'll have to agree to disagree there, there is making a quick profit and there is totally ripping people off and at $100 a tray I would say that's the latter.
    Far from a Karen here, I mean even double the purchase price would be steep but justifiable but 5x is beyond a joke.
    I certainly won't be buying from people like that.
    Gouging is gouging and it's a shitty thing to do.
    That's my 2 cents and you are welcome to your own opinion, I'm certainly not trying to change your mind.
    #DANNYCENT

Presumably the buyer was happy to pay that, maybe in desperation, to obtain something he /she needed badly. I'm sure that person realised just how far over sensible pricing he / she paid. Gotta wonder why though.
    If the seller is a decent person I would hope that some of that purchase price would be offered in refund to the buyer, after taking a fair margin for themselves.
    It's a funny old world we live in currently but I hope some human decency might prevail here.
    Burb122, Micky Duck and Muttonguts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burb122 View Post
    Yea right mate, ripping peoples sports off is just sweet as. Obviously a H&F guy here

A H&F jibe again. Whats your actual point? They been selling stuff 500% above retail??
    Last edited by Tahr; 12-01-2023 at 09:10 PM.
    Seventenths, Blaser, Trout and 3 others like this.
    Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing, and right-doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
    - Rumi

Glad I stocked up

My opinion is that if people want to buy them at that price, then that's their business.

What I have an issue with is when people gouge the fuck out of others who have no choice but to buy what they are selling. Thats taking advantage of a situation and your fellow man and shows that you are a piece of crap.
    Last edited by tac a1; 12-01-2023 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    whats the name of the guy who has your arm twisted up your back making you buy these at that price?

I suspect "no one" . If you arent a potential buyer at the stated price then move along. Its the same as looking at cars in a car yard but not buying one cos its outside your price bracket.
    It sets a precedent , soon enough the norm. It just sucks it’s happening to our sport. And no matter what you say or think, the situation is f**ck up! Like the toilet paper situation during lockdowns

Oli1102 and dannyb like this.

And learn to plan ahead.
    Just...say...the...word

I did plan ahead and have enough, but does anyone actually know what the story is with primers and when NZ can expect to see new stock ?
    #DANNYCENT

This is F**ked

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    And learn to plan ahead.
    Now that we can all agree on/have to learn!

But gm210s are like $23per 100?
    Borris likes this.